1. 4 tips for looking after your garden http://www.bowleswyer.co.uk
2. 1) Water regularly You should water your garden regularly to make sure you are providing the amount of water necessary for the specific plant varieties. Also try to check soil moisture levels at least twice weekly, water most plants when the top inch of soil begins to dry, so that the top 6 inches of soil are moist but not soggy.
3. 2) Remove weeds You should weed the bed of your garden at the very least on a weekly basis. Prompt removal of any weeds you find will help to stop the plants establishing themselves in your garden. If left your other plants could die due to the weeds taking any available moisture.
4. 3) Check plants weekly An important thing you will want to do is check over your plants once a week for any signs of disease or pest problems. If you dont it will most likely lead to all of your plants dying due to not being looked after.
5. 4) Keep pets out If you have any pets such as dogs or cats you may find that your garden does not look as good as it could. A Possible solution to this is keeping your pets out of certain areas of the garden or segregating them to one side of it.
6. For More Information For more information on creating your dream garden please visit our site at the following link: www.bowleswyer.co.uk