1980 s fashion
Embed Size (px)
Text of 1980 s fashion
- 1. The 80s were all about extravagance
- 2. Makeup was bold and colorful Hair was permed teased and coiffed to ever larger proportions and extravagance
- 3. Minimal style was more in early 80s Basic color like tan , orange , brown were worn by people As it was the recession time early 80s was not so fancy
- 4. EARLY 80S WAS SLIGHTLY SIMILAR TO LATE 70S AND THE MAJOR CHANGE CAME IN 1983
- 5. And then came the mid 80s Which included many trends
- 6. Headbands became fashionable in the early 80s. Other associated trends were leg warmers.
- 7. most influential look of the 80s
- 8. The Thriller look was inspired by Michael Jackson's record breaking album Thriller It included matching red/black leather pants and jackets, one glove, sunglasses, and jheri curl.
- 9. Athletic clothing was also in and everybody wanted to look like a tennis player or a sports person
- 10. Power dressing was one more famous element of mid 80s It was an essence of 1980s
- 11. Dr. martens boots
- 12. Late 80s was a mixture of all the trends