because life is better shared
10 Date Ideas To Inspire YouStuck for ideas for a date? Here are 10 ideas to get you inspired.
1. Watch the sunrise
Go to the beach and watch the sunrise together. This can be incredibly beautiful around Spring.
Just listen to the sounds as dawn breaks and if youre good photographers take photos. You can later get one printed onto a large canvas. The perfect way to capture a precious moment in time.
2. Go to the OperaEither pick something that you both like or if its a new experience that sounds interesting to you both. Or equally, take the plunge and organise a surprise night out at the opera and arrange for dinner afterwards too. If this is not something that youd normally do together it will keep things spontaneous at least!
3. Go Ice SkatingEver been ice skating when you were younger? OK its not the warmest of dates but you can have lots of fun and exercise your balance and co-ordination into the bargain. Being willing to try something different is what keeps relationships alive and life interesting. When youve finished you can always cuddle up to keep warm.
4. Cook Dinner TogetherEither pick a meal that you both enjoy or choose something new and exciting!Preparing the ingredients and then cooking up a feast together is a great way to spend an evening. Just put on some music and enjoy!
5. Write A SongWrite a song together and then record it!OK, so youre not the worlds best singers but youll have a laugh and itll be an experience that youll remember for a life time. Even better, insist on singing it live at your next relatives wedding, youll give everyone else a laugh too!
6. Wine TastingBook a wine tasting session, giving you the perfect opportunity to try out different grapes and see what appeals to your taste buds. Even better if you find events that pair wines with food as this will give you some ideas that you can later try out at home.
7. Tour A Haunted HouseThe perfect opportunity to keep close! OK, youll mostly be with other people too but if this kind of activity appeals to you, itll be great fun and will give you something to talk about.The best ones are those where the guide is a great story teller and really bring the hauntings to life. Not for the faint hearted though!
8. Have A PicnicFind a tranquil spot such as a forest and have a romantic picnic. Theres something quite nice about eating alfresco.Or maybe a candlelit picnic on the beach? Find the perfect spot and enjoy good food and good company for a really romantic date.
9. Book A Weekend AwayWhether its a special occasion or just a chance to get away, booking a rural inn or a city hotel can give you a perfect opportunity to leave the day-to-day behind. Either choose somewhere new to explore together or go back to an old favourite, spending time together in this way means you can both unwind and spend precious time together.
10. Just TalkWhat?! Yes, if just talking over a glass of wine or coffee sounds boring then maybe its time for a little inner reflection.
Great conversation and interaction can make for some of the most enjoyable moments in life. Now theres a thought.