The slides provide an overview of what makes a successful online peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.
1. + Best Practices for Online P2P Fundraising By Aseem K Thakur (Co-founder of GIVEasia.org) aseem@GIVEasia.org
2. + My Ambitious Goal What is P2P Fundraising and why you should care? Three ingredients of successful P2P Fundraising campaigns Framework to design, communicate and execute your next P2P fundraising campaign
3. + What is P2P Fundraising? Peer-to-Peer fundraising is when you empower your supporters to raise funds from their peers on your organizations behalf.
4. + Advantages of P2P Fundraising
5. + Traditional Versus P2P Charity reaches Impersonal One to many Very expensive Always charity-driven Charity empowers Very personal Many to many Extremely Inexpensive Driven by supporters Traditional P2P
6. + The Beauty of Fun-raising Your job as fundraiser is to channel their passion for good!
7. + Smiles Creativity Compliments Friends Playfulness Excitement A bit of nerves
8. + We Will Dance Singapores very first 10 hour dance marathon 200+ teams fundraised for their favorite cause Over 25K raised for various charities Completely volunteer-driven event
9. DESIRABILITY VIABILITYFEASIBILITY Set SMART Objectives
10. + P2P Fundraising Campaign Framework Credits - IDEO worked with HackFwd to develop this tool to help design and iterate startups
11. + Why do we need P2P Fundraising Campaign Framework? Communicate Consider the Whole Be Creative
14. + Summary Setting SMART fundraising objectives Using 3 lenses of Desirability, Feasibility & Viability Easy Action + Fun Reward + Clear Impact P2P Fundraising Campaign Visualization