1. Baked Egg Tartlets Recipe Step by Step Guide on How to Make Delicious Baked Egg Tartlets
2. Baked Egg Tartlet Recipe is one of the best and delicious vegetarian breakfast recipes. Here we provide step by step guide for beginners with list of require ingredients. We let you know how you should garnish this recipe, and how you should give final touch up at the end. Lets start cooking this very easy to make and delicious to eat recipe.
3. Heavy Cream 6 Eggs Cup Parsely Cup Minced Chives 6 Tart Tins 1 Cup All Purpose Flour Kosher Salt 1 Stick Butter 3 Table Spoon Ice Water 1 Garlic Cloves
4. Now we start cooking Baked Egg Tartlets step by step.
5. In the food processor bowl, process salt and flour. Also, put in the butter. Process, until you get a coarse meal-like mixture. Add some ice water; process and this time to get a soft and smooth ball of pastry dough. Take out the dough from the food processor and give it a shape of thick, flat disk. Wrap it in a plastic wrap; refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hrs.
6. After 2 hrs, slowly roll the dough out until its around 0.125 inch thick. Grease the tart tins with butter; flour them. Cut out round pieces of the dough; the rounds should be slightly bigger than the tarts. Lay the rounds into the tins; press well. If theres any excess dough hanging around the edges of the tart tins, get it removed to give your tarts a clean look.
7. Next, line all these tart tins using parchment paper; dont forget to fill them with dried beans or pie weights. Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour. Set your oven to preheat at 375 degrees. Take a baking sheet, place the refrigerated tart tins on it, and finally bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until you see the shells turning perfectly firm.
8. Once the shells are ready, take them out from the oven and increase the temperature of the oven to 400 degrees. Fill each tart shell with a tablespoonful of heavy cream; also, crack an egg (we said 6 eggs assuming you are making 6 tartlets) into each of them. In a medium bowl, mix the garlic, chives and parsley. Add a pinch of this mixture on top of the tartlets; sprinkle pepper and salt. Bake for another ten minutes. Make sure that you dont end up overcooking the eggs.
9. Be careful when removing the tartlets from the tart tins. Use a knife to do the job easily. Ready
10. Hope you Enjoy This Presentation. For more vegetarian recipes visit us @