Ways To Become A Better Competitor
Embed Size (px)
Text of Ways To Become A Better Competitor
- 1. Ways To Become a Better Competitor
- 2. Introduction
- There are no secrets to be a good competitor. The principles are the same, no matter what kind of activity you participate in .
- 3. Competitor - Definition
- It is a person that fights against us.
- It is a person that you want to defeat.
- 4. Competitor - Reasons
- Ignorance, Passion and Illusion.
- Shortage of material or Opportunities.
- 5. Strategies to Win a Competition
- 6. Forget about the win, focus on the fight
- Focus more on how well you fight and compete.
- Dont waste time thinking about the results of your performance.
- 7. Come Prepared
- Work to know something about your opponent before you compete against them. Do some of the work ahead of time to get an edge.
- 8. Use nutrition as an advantage
- Increase your water intake.
- Reduce sugar and sweets intake.
- 9. If youve got the artillery, use it.
- This is a military example, but it holds true.
- What good is ammunition if you dont use it?
- If you want to become a better competitor, do two things:
- Figure out what your ammunition is.
- Make that ammuniti on the central aspect of your competition.
- 10. www.licoreis.com [email_address] E-books www.migre.me/oQ5