- 1.Mt. Princeton
Big Pile of Rocks
2. Buena Vista Correction Facility
3. Pretty Sunrise
4. Pretty Red Fireball
I wonder if there is a Dunkin Donuts up here somewhereI could really go for a coffee
5. Sometimes, when I dont get my morning coffee, I get a bit crankysome say, I carry a strange look on my face before my first cup of Joesome have even suggested I look downright crazy.
I think they are just jealous of my terrific looks early in the morning
7. Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
8. Such a lovely sunrise!!!
9. Follow the yellow-lined road
10. You want me to go where???
11. Mt. Yale (aka My Arch-nemesis)
13. Wait a minute.
14. HEY!!! That mountain looks a lot easier to hike
16. 17. 18. N
21. 22. Good to see a familiar face up here!
23. Ive lost my favorite rock up here somewhere, will you come help me look???
24. Probably not the best place to address Sams rock phobia and inability to pee on anything but grass
25. Only if you've been in the deepest valley, can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.
26. Can someone tell me how I grew in a hand???
27. Another one bites the dust!
28. While every step to the top of a mountain might appear arduous, the feeling when taking the last step onto the summit that reveals such beauty is overwhelming, and reminds me it has all been worth it.
29. Haze from fires
30. Lesson Learned
Being happy doesnt mean everything is perfect, it means youve decided to see beyond the imperfections