- Wilde Lake High School PTSA Back To School 2010-2011
Wilde Lake High School PTSA Back To School 2010-2011
Wilde Lake High School PTSA Back To School Slide Show for Members, Benefits and Programs.
- 1. Filmstrip Please note the countdown timer will only work on the latest XP versions of PowerPoint (2002 and later)
2. 4 3. 3 4. 2 5. 1 6. BACKTOSCHOOL 7. Filmstrip Please note the countdown timer will only work on the latest XP versions of PowerPoint (2002 and later) 8.
9. 10. NETWORK
- PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents, students and teachers.
- Share ideas, concerns, and experiences
- Parent + Student Can Join for As Little As $25
- Students join as FULL members, they can serve on committees and vote!
- Students Can Join For as little as $8
15. SUPPORT STUDENTS
- After national dues 100% of student membership is deposited in the student's class fundraising account
- Only student members can apply for PTSA Scholarships!
17. BATTLE OF THE CLASSES
18. HOT T-Shirt
- Ask Us How You Can Get One forFree
19. BE A ROLE MODEL
- Becoming a PTSA member demonstrates the importance you
- Teachers Can Join For as little as $15
21. SUPPORT CLASSROOMS
- After national dues 100% of teacher membership is deposited in the PTSA/Teacher Classroom Support Fund
- PTSA/Teacher Classroom Support Fund is matched by administration and directed by teacher and PTSA committee
23. LEADERSHIP PARENTS Thosewho understand the privilege toserveand the responsibility tolead. Ask for More Details! Join the Wilde Lake High School Guild 24. VOLUNTEERS Interested in Helping Out? Let us know!We have volunteer opportunities that takeas little as 1 hourbut help out so much! Join your neighbors in supporting students and our school. 25. PTSA MEMBER BENEFITS Special discounts and valuable benefits exclusively for PTA members. 26. PTSA Leadership Lectures
- Doug Gansler:Maryland Attorney General
- Capt. MatthewL. Klunder :United States Naval Academy Commandant
- Freeman A. Hrabowski : President of UMBC
- Elijah E. Cummings:United States Congressman
- Stephanie Rawlings-Blake:Mayor, City of Baltimore
27. Coming Up
- Safe After Prom at Dave and Busters
- Spaghetti and Jazz Homecoming Dinner
- Barnes and Noble Book Fairs
- Partnership with HoCo DrugFree
28. You Can Also Contribute To:
- AFTER PROM SAFETY FUND :Help provide a safe, alcohol and drug free event immediately following the annual prom.
- PTSA /TEACHER CLASSROOM INITIATIVE FUND :To provide additional support to the funds donated each year through Teacher membership in the PTSA.
- WLHS BOOSTER CLUB:The Wilde Lake High School Boosters Foundation, Inc. is a volunteer parent organization that supports not
- only athletic programs financially, but numerous other programs.. Join the WLHS Booster Club for an additional $15 .
30. 31. Filmstrip Please note the countdown timer will only work on the latest XP versions of PowerPoint (2002 and later)