2. TOPIC OUTLINE THE STUDENT WHAT IS EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY? TECHNOLOGY: BOON OR BANE? SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO TEACHNG THE ROLES OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY IN LEARNING THE ROLES OF TECHNOLOGY IN LEARNING BLOOMS TAXONOMY CONE OF EXPERIENCE LEARNING THROUGH EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLGY II CONCEPTUAL MODEL OF LEARNING THE STUDENT AFTER EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY II
3. THE STUDENT Hello I am Rosemarie Tagle Garcia. My friends often called me ROSE. As of now, I am taking up Bachelor of Elementary Education Program at Palawan State University, Brookes Point Campus.
4. EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY A field study which is concerned with the practice of using methods and resources for the ultimate goal of facilitating the learning process. Is a profession like teaching.
5. TECHNOLOGY: BOON OR BANE?
6. TECHNOLOGY IS BOON Is used in communicating with family members abroad. We can get entertainment from T.V You can make research faster through accessing the internet. We can research our project and assignments easily. Computer provides many learning to the students.
7. TECHNOLOGY IS BANE It will lose the face to face interaction of the family. No more time for family bonding. It is harmful in terms of studying when child spend too much watching T.V. Over using is not good because of not prioritizing the importance of it. The students always depends on internet in doing their assignments, tasks and through it they will not learn.
8. THE ROLES OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY IN LEARNING Easy access to information Greater interest in learning Increased retention of Information Robust information storage Better presentation of information Teaching made interactive Knowledge sharing made easy
9. ROLES OF TECHNOLOGY IN LEARNING Technology as tools to support knowledge construction. Technology as information vehicles for exploring knowledge to support learning. Technology as context to support learning by doing. Technology as a social medium to support learning by conversing. Technology as intellectual partner to support learning by reflecting.
10. NEW BLOOMS TAXONOMY
11. These shows the difference between the old and the new version of Blooms Taxonomy. Also its classification if it is HOTS or LOTS.
12. CONE OF EXPERIENCE
13. LEARNING THROUGH EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY II Educational Technology is concerned with Integrating Technology into Teaching and Learning. This open up information to every people especially to the 21st century learners. It involves on how technology enhances the teaching-learning process, also it allows students to learn at their own pace, motivate learning through a challenging virtual learning environment and assist students through information needed during the learning process.
14. CONCEPTUAL MODEL OF LEARNING
15. THE STUDENT AFTER EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY II Students nowadays, are called the 21st century learners, living in a high modernized world of technology. In this course you will discover different technologies that are present in the society, this is designed to help Educators in using this technology effectively in supporting the new curriculum both Elementary and Secondary Education ,so as a future mentor we must engage our learners to the real world situation. We must also know the different instructional media that we can use to enhance the teaching-learning process. Technology has a big role in the field of learning. I will treasure the knowledge I gained after taking this course. And will surely apply this in my future career.
16. Prepared by: Rosemarie Tagle Garcia Bachelor of Elementary Education Block II Submitted to : Miss Jovengrace F. Cabahug Instructress