PW stuff, research on Biodiversity and application of D&T.
2. Division of labour Jingjie---In charge of making the holder
and editing powerpoint plus script. Sherry---In charge of making
the funnel and doing up the ppt slides too! Kok Weng---In charge of
making the scooper to pick up ping pong ball and cans. Yu Han---In
Charge of doing up the decorations or design of the robot. Everyone
all had a part to play in the project. 3.
4. Team Goals 5. Biodiversity/ Coastal Pollution & its
impacts on Singapore and our neighbours 6. Sketch & Model of
the funnel, scooper, scorer 7. Improvements 8. Q & A 9.
- To create the best design for the robot to clear rubbish.
10. To ensure that everyone does his/her own part of designing.
11. To build up our teamwork. 12. To clear as much pollution as
possible. 13. We hope to understand more about the environment and
ecosystem through this project. 14. Biodiversity/ Coastal pollution
and its impact on Singapore and their neighbours.-Briefing...
Biodiversity is an infusion of Geography, Math, Science. It is a
measure of the health of ecosystems. It is also in part a function
of climate. Coastal pollution occurs when harmful effects, can
result from the entry into the ocean of chemicals.This impacts the
environment as it will cause pollution and other harmful diseases
to spread in the eco system. 15.
- Biodiversity isthe degree of variation of life forms within a
given ecosystem, biome, or an entire planet.
16. It supports ecosystem services including air quality,
climate, water purification, pollination, and prevention of
erosion. 17. 18.
- Coastal pollution occurs when harmful effects, or potentially
harmful effects, can result from the entry into the ocean of
chemicals, particles, industrial, agricultural and residential
waste, noise, or the spread of invasive organisms.
19. It may endanger plant and animal species, affect human
health, and may also result in an economic loss. 20. 21. 22. 23.
- Part A, as labelled in the sketch, is designed to enable the
funnel to connect to the metal bar of the robot by using bolt and
25. This funnel is also wide enough for the cans/ ping-pong
balls to pass through. 26.
- The model of the scorer :)
- The model of the scooper:0
30. Problems Faced Difficult to be precise in the cutting of the
wood. Requires much team effort and contribution. Much research
needed to know more aboutproject details. 31.
- This is the time where youll be able to ask us anything under
the sun. So if you have any questions, feel free to voice them out
and Ill try my best to answer them.
- It's THE END! Thank you for your time!