2. Lets get Started! Padlet.com is an interesting and innovating way to interact with your students, via an online bulletin board where teachers and students can find common ground thats both fun and educational for the classroom. Signing up is easy, and free!
3. Signing Up FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE ARE TWO OF THE MOST USED WEBSITES THERE IS, AND SIGNING UP WITH EITHER OF THOSE IS EASIER FOR THE STUDENT, AS WELL AS THE EDUCATOR. AFTER SIGNING UP YOULL BE POSED WITH THIS QUESTION, BECAUSE PADLET CATERS TO BOTH THE EDUCATORS AND THE STUDENTS. WHICH MAKES IT EASIER FOR BOTH PARTIES TO USE.
4. The Padlet Dashboard The Padlet Dashboard makes it easier for the students/educator to keep in touch with the latest posts made by others thats connected to them via Padlet/and social media that theyre probably already connected to. Padlet also provides their official social media for any questions/concerns.
5. The Padlet Profile This is where your padlets (bulletins) are kept for you and your associates to view each bulletin you make. In case they wanted to go back to one, for studying reasons etc, however its always there for your viewing pleasure.
6. The padlet is the bulletin board of the website that allows free for all writing that will be used for educational Purposes You can add a photo via webcam to your text. Perfect for showing which student answer the question.. As below. You can also add a URL to provide pictures , video, slide, shows, documents, and more. An even craftier way to turn in assignments! You can also upload files that you may have stored for your students/teacher to view
7. Padlet has a lot of free will, but only as much as the moderator (the educator) will allow. The moderator can edit all posts, password protect the class bulletin board, hide the board from everyone, make one on one bulletin board for each student who might need a little extra help, or just make it totally public so anyone can access it. Padlet also has the option of sending notifications whenever someone post on the bulletin. So youll never miss a beat as an educator or a student!
8. Padlet Vision PADLET IN THE CLASSROOM
9. Padlet on the Cell Phone
10. Using Padlet in the classroom can happen in many ways. My use would be to openly discuss, and touch up on what the students has learned and to interact with them to keep the lesson fresh and embedded in their heads in a way they will like and enjoy themselves.