- Organization and Timesaving Apps for the Connected Person
Organization and Timesaving Apps for the Connected Person
Find resources at http://shellyterrell.com/mlearning
- Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work. - Gustave Flaubert
- Mobile Apps Software Browser Extensions Webtools
- Mobile Google
- Google Drive Create spreadsheets, documents, etc. Create collaboratively Acts as a cloud Organize/Share folders Free mobile app for all formats Work offline, saves online
- Google Calendar Create events Create alerts Embed Alert students and parents Works on mobile devices
- Evernote Organize pictures, websites, notes, videos, etc. Organize by notebooks, tags, categories Great for a shopping list, creating audio reminders, workout journals, creating lesson plans, designing presentations, research, taking notes at a conference, budget
- Postach.io- EverNote, Twitter, Fb into a blog
- PenUltimate App http://evernote.com/penultimate/
- Skitch App for Annotating Websites
- What else?
- What else?
- SignNow App to Sign Documents Open from your email!
- CamScanner Android
- Haiku Deck
- PearlTree Pinterest Livebinders Symbaloo Diigo Storify List.ly Delicious Scoop.it
- Diigo + Livebinders
- PearlTrees for Bookmarking
- Flipboard App for Creating A Magazine
- Zite for all Devices