Old & new
Embed Size (px)
- 1. In Antarctica you had to have more layers because they didnt have good puffer Jackets. Instead they had ones that looked like tarpaulin. OLD
- 2. When it is -13 it would feel twice as cold as it really is because of the wind chill.
- 3. NEW Nowadays if you go to Antarctica you have less exposure to frost-bite and Hypothermia because of better technology which
- 4. What to wear in Antarctica: Thermal layer; Sweatshirt; Inner gloves; Suitable socks (theres more on the next page). NEW
- 5. NEW Outer gloves; balaclava; water layer; Wind layer; Beanie; goggles; Inner boots; And outer boots.
- 6. OLD CLOTHING AND NEW CLOTHING