Text of listening and speaking 3 presentation by iman mustafa
2. There once was a king who offered a prize to the artist who would paint the best picture of peace. Many artists tried. The king looked at all the pictures. But there were only two he really liked, and he had to choose between them.
3. One picture was of a calm lake. The lake was a perfect mirror for peaceful towering mountains all around it. Overhead was a blue sky with fluffy white clouds. All who saw this picture thought that it was a perfect picture of peace.
4. The other picture had mountains, too. But these were rugged and bare. Above was an angry sky, from which rain fell and in which lightning played. Down the side of the mountain tumbled a foaming waterfall. This did not look peaceful at all.
5. But when the king looked closely, he saw behind the waterfall a tiny bush growing in a crack in the rock. In the bush a mother bird had built her nest. There, in the midst of the rush of angry water, sat the mother bird on her nest in perfect peace. Which picture do you think won the prize?
6. 1 2
7. "Because," explained the king, "peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. Peace means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart. That is the real meaning of peace."
8. interviews 1-what is your idea about peace? 2-is peace an important thing in our life? 3-do you think Libya will be in peace in the future? 4-how can we make Libya more peaceful? 5-who do you think deserve to take the Nobel peace prize?
9. the first question Me:- if you heard about the word (Peace) what this word means to you ? 1. The begging was Esra Mohammed she said:2. Living in safe without worried about yourself or your family and your belongs 3. Khwla Naji:-my idea about peace is to live with out scare , frightened ,crimes and kidnapping ,to sleep in comfortable of something that comes and interrupts your own life.
10. 4. Asma Eljhani:- to live safely without thinking about future in pessimistic way 5. Nour Alhuda mohcen:-in my opinion peace is a deal between people or over the world to keep far from war and began a new page of live abetter life
11. Do you think Libyan country will be more peaceful in the future ? 14 13 12 10 9 8 6 4 3 2 0 yes Maybe No
12. Q2-Is peace important ?..all said yes
13. Me:- How can we make Libyan life more peaceful than now? 1. Esra:- by. Good education of course 2. Her friend adds:-by respect the rule of collage and country. 3. Khwla naji:-1-to keep all the guns far away2-to activate the police in the right way 3-police and nation work together to make peace. 4. No name:-love between people and National reconciliation 5. Asma aljhani:-by practicing democratic procedure and choose the best leader for Libya
14. 1.Asma aljhani:-by practicing democratic procedure and choose the best leader for Libya 6. Noor alhuda:-first of all we should collect the weapons from every one expect who work under control of the government actually if we have real one
15. Who do you think deserve to take the Nobel peace prize?
16. Students opinion NO one 15 opera shiekh zayed ardogan 3 1 6
17. No one deserve to take it because there is no peace in the world
18. 2013 Nobel prize
19. My reflection In my vision peace doesnt mean safe place to live the real meaning of peace is to live with people you love you feel in peace with them .and am sure now in Libya that every one felt the advantage of peace and how our life without it and how its important is to live in peace environment however, our project has a bit kind of difficulties in our collage its hard for student to accept anew thing. Iwork with my group which is amazing to face the difficulties toghather, but actually it was a good new idea to make student more active, anyway, the subject it self was in its time of the hard times faces Libya and struggle between people nowadays