2. Ahoy, Buccaneers! Just checking in to see how you are doing. I have brought some new treasures to share with you!
3. Here Goes Last visit shared my pages Now new styles and ideas Hope you will share! Hooked some friendsand we occasionally have Bite and Write in each others homes.
4. Before we start I would like to ask if anyone would like to share any pages they have done. Any takers? Pause for sharing
5. Now I will share some new things I have done in my journaland then we will check out some cool ideas I have found. Now I will share some of the new things I have done in my journal. Then I will share some cool things I have discovered!
6. EXAMPLE 1 My life is pretty much consumed with hoops. My teams schedule is crazy! We have long practices and games twice a week. My coach is kinda nice But lookout when he gets angry!
7. EXAMPLE 2
8. Coach insists we wear our team uniform all the time for practice. One day the temperature outside was 16 degrees. The heat in our gym was broken. I thought I would get frostbite! EXAMPLE 3
9. Today we played the number 1 team. They were: very talented a little older much bigger They didnt take us seriously. They played sloppy. We rallied at the end and beat them by 12 points! EXAMPLE 4 You should have seen coachs smile!
10. The girl next to me in music thinks she sings like Carrie Underwood! She really sounds like a dog howling! EXAMPLE 5
11. EXAMPLE 6 My Big Box of Dreams Justin Timberlake
12. Always say what you feelbecause those who mind dont matterand those who matter dont mind!
13. Use Song Lyrics
14. Like a wrecking ball..
15. Whats in your pocket? Left Right Friends pocket Girls purse Backpack
16. Guest Journaling Ask a friend to write a page in your journal. Is there a volunteer who will write a page in my journal?
17. Remember Your journal is just for you! Use it to record notes, ideas, dreams, memorieswhatever! Try out new techniques (collage, cut- outs, stamps, etc) Dont try to make your pages perfect Dont ever compare it to someone elses journal Dont make it a chore