1. How To Choose The Best Coaching Institute For IAS Preparation ?
2. As a newcomer or an IAS aspirant, he/she has a number of questions that can cloud his/her mind all of sudden.
3. Questions like :- Whether to join a coaching institute or to prepare on your own?
4. :- Which institute is best to join?
5. :- What books or publication is best to refer?
6. :- Whether to join a test series or not?
7. :- When is the right time to start preparing for Prelims?
8. As per studies, the preparation of this prestigious exam starts the moment when you select the right coaching class.
9. It is very difficult to decide which coaching institute is right and best. So here are some basic tips that will help you to choose the right one.
10. The IAS exam needs a proper preparation with a lot of regular practice.
11. So to gain maximum knowledge, you need proper time and properly scheduled classes.
12. And it's only possible when you select institutes accordingly means you should choose institutions that offer regular courses rather than crash or correspondence courses.
13. Proficiency of your selected subjects There are compulsory subjects along with one optional subject that you can choose as per your choice.
14. Make sure to check whether they have your selected paper as a option and if yes, do they have proficient faculties for it.
15. But there are some institutes that only provide those subjects which have given good results in the past exams.
16. Study Material :- Make sure to check whether the institute provides a good quality of study material or notes to student or not, as that will give you rich information and saves your time for searching on your own.
17. Teaching Faculties :- Always make sure to check and do a proper inquire about the teaching staffs whether they are experienced professionals or not.
18. The experienced and updated teaching professionals can provide great information and help you to resolve any query with a great degree of expertise.
19. Institute facilities :- The well maintained neat and clean infrastructure and physical location always helpful to create a good learning environment.
20. Student reviews :- Don't blindly choose any institute rather go for checking the reviews of last batch students, seniors etc to make an informed decision.
21. Comparison of fee structure :- Always make sure to do a comparison of fee strictures and additional benefits provided by the institute with other available institutes prior to finalize.
22. Coaching classes help you to :- interact with like minded people :- understand their perspectives :- taking tips from their learning styles and :-by improving your knowledge etc.
23. The competitive environment always helps you to be motivated for study and gain the required knowledge.
24. When you attend the daily, weekly or monthly test, it will improve your speed and ability to handle the real test very easily.