Embed Size (px)
Computer Application To Business II.
Presentation Dell Case study.
Presented by Atiya Khalid.
Khadija Saleem.Samiya Rajput.Shazia Wahid.
Benefits of E-commerce for Business:• Open for 24/7/365.
• No holidays required.
• Easier data management.
• Low cost required for running.
• Attract new customers.
• Decrease the Advertising and Marketing Cost, Personnel, Travel Cost etc.
• E-commerce enables consumers to perform price comparison.
• Consumers can save their time.
• Visit various online store without any discomfort.
• Wider range of choices for the needed products from the variety of sellers.
Benefits of E-commerce for Consumer:
Disintermediation so important to Dell’s success:
Disintermediation so important to Dell’s success because;
• It decreases the cost of their product.
• Its increases the customer satisfaction.
• Dell is better positioned to understand its customers’ needs directly.
E-commerce contribute to customer service levels:• Dell build strong customer relations.
• Customers need to be comfortable using paperless transactions without face-to-face contact.
• Customers can create and view their service records online.
• This allows Dell customer service representatives to quickly and efficiently handle requests.