1. (Anxiety in children and children relaxation books)
2. Children these days have schedules that are overcrowded, and this causes many children to feel pressure. Children that develop anxieties based on irrational thoughts and beliefs tend to grow up as anxious adults as well. Although some forms of anxiety are here to protect us, being overanxious bothers children more than it does good! And that is absolutely not necessary, as parents can help their children develop healthy behavior and mental awareness.
3. If your child is troubled by being overanxious for common everyday activities or tasks, Inbar Shahars new book Sweet Dream! will help your child prepare for a new day without overanxious feelings. Your child will not only enjoy the 7 dolphins that help Rona, it will also assist your child in using this mini-process to transform negative feelings that they may hold into positive and strength-based awareness.
4. Sweet Dream: The Perfect bedtime story about 7 dolphins Love, Peace, Joy, Trust, Courage, Fun and Challenge An evidence-based book that uses character-education traits to help your child cope and deal with any feelings of anxiety. Why wait until next week when you can start having your child experience less overanxious feelings by purchasing this book? The beautiful illustrations and easy to follow language will capture any childs attention right away.
5. For children between 4 and 8 years. Buy Today! One day, Challenge, who simply loved challenges, decided to challenge all the other dolphins to a contest to see who among them could make the funniest sound