1. Notably declared one of the modern wonders of the world, the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is one of the most photographed bridges in the world. It has become an iconic heritage symbol of California. Visit the Golden Gate National Conservancy Park to experience the history, the building, and the meaning of this magnificent structure and its glorious setting of San Fran Bay.
2. A stunning coastal conservation park, with an abundance of ancient Redwoods, glorious marine reserves, beaches and walking trails. Streams, rivers, horse riding, cycling, camping, kayaking, rock climbing, whale watching and the legendary Banana Slug festival, make this an outdoor lovers true slice of paradise and one of the true attractions of California. You can enjoy overnight horse camping trails, snorkelling and so much more, immersed completely in untouched nature.
3. This world famous penitentiary has a legendary reputation of being a formidable prison. But its history goes back much further than that, and it is one of the most poignant sites integral to modern American history. Known as The Rock, the prison was eventually closed and replaced with an on-land facility due to massive financial constraints in the mid 1960s. This is definitely one places to see in California.
4. Started after an exotic animal showcase where the animals were abandoned in 1915, the San Diego Zoo is now home to almost 40,000 animals, including the legendary giant panda. Privately owned and cared for, it is one of the most exciting animal conservatories in the world. The zoo is usually at the top of tourists lists of places to visit in California. Ride the gondola and get a birds eye view of the different habitats right up in the tree tops. An African safari park, polar bears and the worlds largest open air aviary are just some of the incredible features found here.
5. 5. THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME The iconic walk of fame is a public monument to the highest achievers in the entertainment industry, and runs over 2 km east to west, or 15 blocks on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles. Millions of tourists say this is the very first thing they want to see when they vacation in California. See the stars of musicians, actors, producers, directors, theatre and Broadway groups, cartoon characters and much more.
6. 6. NAPA VALLEY Possibly one of the most famous wine regions in the world, and definitely one of the top places to see in California. Amazing scenery, gorgeous weather, sweeping vineyards, luxurious accommodation, a laid back lifestyle, glorious wines and some great festivals throughout the year are just some of the things that make this a number 1 tourist destination in the world.
7. 7. LAKE TAHOE Lake Tahoe is one of the most popular visitor attractions in California, all year round. This massive freshwater lake is home to a number of winter sport ski and snowboarding resorts, complete with golf courses, casinos and luxury hotels. During the summer it is a glorious water sport playground, with skiing, swimming, jet skiing, kayaking, sailing, stand up paddling, boat racing, hiking and cycling taking place. The perfect place for the ultimate family holiday in California.
8. Stay Tuned With US For More Information Source: http://travel.allwomenstalk.com/amazing-things-to-see-in-california/7/ https://www.facebook.com/mindboxofficial https://twitter.com/MindBoxIndia https://www.linkedin.com/company/mindbox-india?