1. Lucia Bodeman@lu_bodeman Eduardo Santos@eltbakery 21 stCentury Teaching/Learning: Are you wired up?
2. How has tech affected your life? 3. What is a traditional classroom?
How would you describe a traditional classroom?
What are typical elements of a traditional classroom?
4. 5. 6. 7. Did you know that ? 8. 9. How things work today (or should!) 10. Partnering what is it? 11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SuNx0UrnEo&feature=player_embedded What is Social Media and why should we care? 12. 13. Personal Development and PLN
Online courses(International House , British Council, Global English, the Distance Delta, etc)
Webinars(simple k12 , Shelly Terrell on American TESOL)
#RSCON3(2 more to come in 2011 Library 2.011 and ...)
Chats#ELTChat #BRELTChat #Edchat
14. 15. 16. Assessing Students Through Online Tools Eduardo Santos Cultura Inglesa Recife, PEBrazil 17. Questions
How is assessment done in your school?
Have you ever tried online assessment? How have your students responded to it?
Whats your general comment on Online Assessment?
18. 1. Whats your position? 19. 2. How is assessment done in your school? 20. 3. How have your students responded to online assessment? 21. 4.What's your general comment about 'Assessing students through online tools'?
I find it very useful, enjoyable, interesting, dynamic and according to the XXI century demands.
I think it could be an alternative option for Ss needing remedial work, for example. However, I'm not so sure about its validity as something compulsory for ALL Ss.
I'd love to apply this but don't know how to do so.
It seems to be useful as long as it is not the only way to assess our sts.
It should be very well structured in order to get valid and reliable results