1. Data modeling is the analysis of data objects that are used in a business or other context and the identification of the relationships among these data objects. Data modeling is a first step in doing object-oriented programming.
2. Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions. Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models. Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
3. Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects. Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata
4. Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments. Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies. Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.
5. The average pay for a Data Analyst is RM 39,877 per year.
6. Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone Phase 3 Bayan Lepas Penang Malaysia
7. This is the example of the requirement needed by a company in Malaysia.