1. IRS Form 2290 Heavy Vehicle Use Tax E-file 2290; it is Simple, Safe and Quick. Renew Your 2290 The Heavy Vehicle Use Tax www.Tax2290.com E-file 2290; it is Simple, Safe and Quick. July 2015 June 2016 Tax Period
2. Renew Your Form 2290 Anyone who registers a heavy highway motor vehicle or a heavy truck for the tax period July 2015 through June 2016, with a taxable gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more must file Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return. IRS will issue a stamped Schedule -1 copy as Proof for Payment You may be an individual or owner operator or independent driver, limited liability company (LLC), corporation, partnership, or any other type of organization (including nonprofit, charitable, and educational, etc.).
3. How to Renew 2290s? Form 2290 and Schedule 1 required for the tax period beginning on July 1, 2015, and ending on June 30, 2016, if a taxable highway motor vehicle (defined below) is registered, or required to be registered, under state, District of Columbia, Canadian, or Mexican law at the time of its first use during the period. Form 2290, Schedule 1 copy must be provided to the local DMVs or DOTs for registering the vehicle with the authorities Form 2290 Schedule 1 copy must be produced to renew your license plats, vehicle insurance tags
4. When is 2290 due? Heavy Truck filed using Form 2290, is an annual federal highway tax and is due to renewal from July 1st 2015. File 2290 and get it renewed on or before August 31st 2015 for the tax period when you start suing your vehicle from July. If you have not put your vehicle on July then you need to prorate the tax and file it using Form 2290 with the IRS.
5. How do renew 2290s? The Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Form 2290 can be renewed online using www.Tax2290.com, the IRS authorized e-file website. Form 2290 renewal can be completed in 3 Simple Steps, and collect your Schedule 1 copy in minutes. Login back access your account in Tax2290.com, complete your vehicle data and e-file to the IRS to complete the renewal process. You can receive your Stamped Schedule 1 copy in just minutes
6. What is e-file and online 2290? Electronic filing is required for each return reporting 25 or more vehicles. However, all taxpayers are encouraged to file electronically. Electronic filing generally allows for quicker processing of your return. A stamped Schedule 1 can be available within minutes after filing and acceptance by the IRS. When you e-file your 2290s, no need to drive down to a local IRS office, no need to stand in line to pay your taxes or does not required to wait for your Schedule 1 copy by mail. With E-file, your 2290 Schedule 1 copies will be made available immediately when IRS completes processing your tax return.
7. Is help available to renew 2290? Call us in our Toll Free Number and get your questions answered. When you need help we would be more than happy to walk you through the screens one by one and help you to complete your tax 2290 returns with ease.
8. How long it takes to receive my Schedule 1 copy? When you e-file your 2290 with Tax2290.com you can collect your IRS stamped Schedule 1 copy immediately when it is made available by the IRS. Schedule 1 copy in minutes after completing your tax return. As fast as it can be Usually Schedule 1 copy will be processed in minutes by the IRS and can take just minutes when you e-file with Tax2290.com, in one go.
9. Why Tax2290.com? The #1 IRS Authorized e-file provider to be certified by the IRS 1,000s of American Truckers have happily e-filed their Tax Returns through Tax2290.com and have chosen us as their preferred e-file service partners for all 2290 needs. Schedule 1 copy in minutes Instant Text Alert and Fax copies of your record keeping Free Help to complete your 2290 online, we would walk you through the screens step-by-step. Experienced E-file Service provider and Rated #1 by Truckers
10. Start your 2290 tax return TODAY! Try E-file and receive your Schedule 1 copy in minutes
11. How to e-file from mobile? E-file 2290 from your Home/Office Computer Download our Free iOS App and e-file from your iPhone and iPad devices Download our Free Android App and e-file from your Android Smart Devices Use m.Tax2290.com to e-file from your iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Blackberry and other devices capable of connecting through internet