Stock market special report by epic research 7th august 2014
Epic Research provide specialized nifty future tips to nifty futures intraday traders in which we give nifty levels, nifty calls along with bank nifty tips. Call 07316642300
- DAILY REPORT 07th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 Global markets at a glance Asian share markets got off to a cautious start on Thursday, with Japanese stocks pulling further away from six-week lows as a Russian troop build-up on the border with Ukraine sapped risk-appetite and pushed global bond prices higher. Japan's Nikkei average fell 0.3%, retreating further from a six-week closing low hit the previous day. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Ja- pan .MIAPJ0000PUS was flat. A ratcheting up of tensions in Ukraine and concerns about the strength of Europe's economic recovery knocked Euro- pean shares back onto a downward path on Wednesday. The FTSEurofirst 300 fell 0.8 percent to 1,323.65 points, its lowest close since April 16, on angst around a build-up of Russian troops near the Ukraine border. The German DAX, which is dominated by companies heavily dependent on Russian energy, fell 0.7 percent. The DAX is now down some 9 percent since early July. Wall Street Major U.S. stock indexes ended little changed on Wednes- day, as tensions in Ukraine and Russia and a failed merger between Sprint and T-Mobile offset gains in consumer sta- ples shares. The Dow Jones industrial average .DJI rose 13.87 pts, or 0.08%, to 16,443.34. The S&P 500 .SPX was up 0.03 point, or 0 percent, to 1,920.24, and the Nasdaq Composite added 2.22 points, or 0.05 percent, to 4,355.05. Previous day Roundup Global markets weighed on Indian investors' sentiments. The Sensex was down 242.74 points or 0.9 percent at 25665.27 and the Nifty slipped 74.50 points or 0.96 percent at 7672.05. About 1496 shares have advanced, 1479 shares declined, and 116 shares are unchanged. Index stats The Market was very volatile in last session. The sartorial indices performed as follow; Consumer Durables [down 34.51pts], Capital Goods [down 17.10pts], PSU [down 93.46pts], FMCG [down 89.50pts], Auto [down 113.58 pts], Healthcare [down 95.96pts], IT [up 65.63Pts], Metals [down 250.92pts], TECK [up 5.55pts], Oil& Gas [down 71.06pts], Power [down 3.64pts], Realty [down 24.23pts]. World Indices Index Value % Change D J l 16443.34 +0.08 S&P 500 1920.24 0.00 NASDAQ 4355.05 +0.05 EURO STO 3050.37 -0.71 FTSE 100 6636.16 -0.69 Nikkei 225 15128.05 -0.21 Hong Kong 24473.99 -0.45 Top Gainers Company CMP Change % Chg INFY 3,560.00 47.00 1.34 POWERGRID 134.15 1.70 1.28 ASIANPAINT 640.00 6.60 1.04 M&M 1,240.00 9.90 0.80 RELIANCE 990.05 6.20 0.63 Top Losers Company CMP Change % Chg ITC 345.35 10.65 -2.99 PNB 950.00 26.50 -2.71 ICICIBANK 1,446.80 39.75 -2.67 SSLT 287.70 7.20 -2.44 AXISBANK 383.70 9.25 -2.35 Stocks at 52 Weeks high Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg ASIANPAINT 640.00 6.60 +1.04 DABUR 204.90 2.05 +1.01 HINDUNILVR 707.00 2.15 +0.31 TATACHEM 374.35 2.15 +0.57 TECHM 2187.70 12.30 +0.56 Indian Indices Company CMP Change % Chg NIFTY 7672.05 -74.50 -0.96 SENSEX 25665.27 -242.74 -0.94 Stocks at 52 Weeks Low Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg BHUSANSTL 305.00 76.20 -19.99
- DAILY REPORT 07th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS [FUTURE] 1. PNB FUTURE PNB FUTURE is looking week on charts, short build up has been seen, we may see more downside, if it sustains below 960 levels. We advise selling around 960-970 levels with strict stop loss of 985 for the targets of 950-935 levels. 2. ICICI BANK FUTURE ICICI BANK is looking week on charts, short build up has been seen, we may see more downside, if it sustains below 1440 levels. We advise selling around 1440 levels with strict stop loss of 1480 for the targets of 1400-1360 levels. EQUITY CASH & FUTURE STOCK RECOMMENDATION [CASH] 1. PATEL ENGG. PATEL ENG strong on daily chart. We advise buying around 115 level with strict stop loss 113 for the targets of 117-119 MACRO NEWS Power Ministry mulls fund to finance hydro projects. Indian tax agencies have unearthed more than Rs 10,000 crore of tax evasion due to issuance of fake bills as a part of its ongoing investigations. The department which was investigating for the last two years is expected to submit its report by September. Public sector lender IDBI Bank 's net profit in April-June (Q1FY15) quarter plunged 66 percent to Rs 105 crore on account of lower other income and net interest income but supported by lower provisions. Profit in the year-ago period was Rs 307 crore. Cabinet approves 100 percent FDI in railways infra. FDI beyond 49 percent permitted for exceptional cases in defence. DLF -Company's plea against Rs 630 crore fine -SC to hear plea against penalty today. Adani in talks with IOC for refinery JV in Mundra. Bata India to merge arms Bata Properties, Coastal Com- mercial and Exim with company. JSPL Q1 net profit down 15% at Rs 418 cr . ECB set to hold fire on rates, eyes risks from Ukraine con- flict
- DAILY REPORT 07th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 FUTURE & OPTION MOST ACTIVE PUT OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts ) Open Interest NIFTY PE 7,700 100.05 3,44,272 34,85,550 NIFTY PE 7,600 62.15 3,10,925 56,11,650 NIFTY PE 7,500 37.1 2,37,244 57,76,400 BANKNIFTY PE 15,000 248 20,922 2,69,275 INFY PE 3,500 55 2,506 94,375 RELIANCE PE 1,000 24.9 2,398 4,59,750 SBIN PE 2,400 58.45 1,769 1,92,250 HEROMOTOCO PE 2,500 35.35 1,334 62,750 MOST ACTIVE CALL OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts) Open Interest NIFTY CE 7,800 53.75 3,44,226 43,45,400 NIFTY CE 7,900 26.3 2,99,218 42,34,750 NIFTY CE 8,000 12 2,38,466 61,37,150 BANKNIFTY CE 16,000 42 28,883 4,27,775 RELIANCE CE 1,000 19.2 7,394 11,52,500 INFY CE 3,600 65.65 4,617 2,44,750 SBIN CE 2,500 52.7 3,422 8,92,750 LT CE 1,500 34 3,055 5,49,000 FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS BUY OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAYSELL No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores NET AMOUNT INDEX FUTURES 41018 1582.97 49494 1906.65 285289 10947.39 -323.68 INDEX OPTIONS 290719 11111.47 273212 10462.50 1301204 49879.33 648.96 STOCK FUTURES 64320 2368.38 66978 2558.96 1373908 49278.05 -190.58 STOCK OPTIONS 43795 1659.27 42695 1609.06 59178 2107.22 50.21 TOTAL 184.92 INDICES R2 R1 PIVOT S1 S2 NIFTY 7,772.65 7,722.35 7,690.65 7,640.35 7,608.65 BANK NIFTY 15,333.02 15,170.83 15,077.17 14,914.98 14,821.32 STOCKS IN NEWS Results Today: Aurobindo Pharma, India Cements , Ju- bilant Foodworks , Neyveli Lignite, Balrampur Chini , Oracle Financial , Fortis Healthcare, Trent, Talwalkars , Puravankara Projects , Nestle India , Gujarat State Petronet, Welspun Corp, Vardhman Textiles, Sundram Fasteners, Titagarh Wagon, Orient Cement, Mangalore Chemicals, Himatsingka Seide, NTPC to sell additional 75 MW power to Assam Apollo Tyres to invest euro 500mn in Eastern Europe. NIFTY FUTURE Nifty Future closed downside in the last trading session. We advise selling around 7670 level with strict stop loss of 7720 for the targets of 7620-7570
- DAILY REPORT 07th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 COMMODITY MCX RECOMMENDATIONS SILVER TRADING STRATEGY: BUY SILVER SEP ABOVE 44200 TGTS 44500,44800 SL 43900 SELL SILVER SEP BELOW 43850 TGTS 43650,43350 SL 44150 GOLD TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GOLD OCT ABOVE 28750 TGTS 28830,28930 SL 28650 SELL GOLD OCT BELOW 28530 TGTS 28450,28350 SL 28630 COMMODITY ROUNDUP Gold moved up 1.58% in the benchmark Zaveri Bazaar here on Wednesday following global move though, physical buy- ers remained absent from active buying. Standard gold closed with a gain of Rs 442 in physical trade here at Rs 28,380 per 10 grams compared to Rs 27,938 per 10 grams the previous day. The precious metal boosted by safe haven buying in global markets. The bullion was boosted by safe- haven demand and short covering on renewed geopolitical concerns. Spot gold in London moved up to $1,307 an oz in early Wednesday trade. On the Multi Commodity Exchange gold jumped 3% to trade at Rs 29,240 per 10 grams for de- livery in April 2015. Iron ore mining in Goa is likely to resume soon. Chief Minis- ter Manohar Parrikar has said a new mineral policy is to be presented to the legislature by the end of this month. Nearly four months after the Supreme Court lifted an 18- month ban on iron ore mining the state government is yet to present a clear mineral policy. Silver prices edged higher by Rs 170 to Rs 43,551 per kg in futures trading yesterday as speculators created fresh posi- tions on firming global trend. At the Multi Commodity Ex- change, silver for delivery in September traded higher by Rs 170, or 0.39 per cent, to Rs 43,551 per kg in a business turn- over of 352 lots. Likewise, the white metal for delivery in far -month December traded higher by Rs 153, or 0.35 per cent, to Rs 44,325 per kg in 7 lots. Fresh positions built up by speculators buoyed by a firming trend in the precious metals overseas mainly pushed up silver prices at futures trade. Meanwhile, silver added 0.40 per cent to USD 19.86 an ounce in Singapore. Crude prices fell on Wednesday despite an upbeat weekly U.S. inventory report, as investors traded on concerns that the global economy is awash in crude. In the New York Mer- cantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil for delivery in September traded down 0.49% at $96.91 a bar- rel during U.S. trading. New York-traded oil futures hit a session low of $96.75 a barrel and a high of $98.12 a barrel. The September contract settled down 0.93% at $97.38 a barrel on Tuesday. Nymex oil futures were likely to find support at $96.26 a barrel, the low from Feb. 3, and resis- tance at $102.10 a barrel, the high from July 28.
- DAILY REPORT 07th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 RECOMMENDATIONS DHANIYA BUY DHANIYA AUG ABOVE 11800 TGTS 11830,11880 SL 11750 SELL DHANIYA AUG BELOW 11730 TGTS 11700,11650 SL 11780 GUARSEED BUY GUARSEED AUG ABOVE 5085 TGTS 5115,5165 SL 5035 SELL GUARSEED AUG BELOW 5045 TGTS 5015,4965 SL 5095 NCDEX NCDEX INDICES Index Value % Change Castor Seed 4242 +1.29 Chana 2773 -0.96 Coriander 11764 -0.41 Cotton Seed Oilcake 1685 +0.12 Guarseed 5075 +0.50 Jeera 11170 -0.09 Mustard seed 3540 -0.76 Soy Bean 3543 -1.77 Sugar M Grade 3040 +0.26 Turmeric 6620 -0.51 NCDEX ROUNDUP The latest release of Solvent Extractors' Association of India stated that the overall export of oilmeals during July 2014 is reported at 1.15 lakh tons compared to 1.82 tons in July 2013 i.e. down by 36% Sugar prices rose 0.23% to Rs 3,073 per quintal in futures trade yesterday as speculators created fresh positions on festive season demand in the spot market. At the NCDEX, sugar for delivery in September rose by Rs 7, or 0.23%, to Rs 3,073 per quintal with an open interest of 8,470 lots. Simi- larly, the sweetener for delivery in August traded higher by Rs 6, or 0.20%, to Rs 3,038 per quintal in 18,690 lots. The rise in the sugar prices was mostly attributed to pick-up in demand in the spot market amid festive season demand. A sharp drop in cotton prices overseas and a weak monsoon have raised India's imports in recent weeks, which could lift shipments more than 25% above the official forecast for this season ending September and help support cotton fu- tures. Cotton sowing in India, the world's second-largest producer and exporter of the fibre, has been delayed this year due to erratic monsoon rains, raising concerns about production.
- DAILY REPORT 07th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 EUR/INR BUY EUR-INR ABOVE 82.54 TG 82.74,83.04 SL 82.34 SELL EUR-INR BELOW 81.94 TG 81.74,81.44 SL 82.30 GBP/INR BUY USD -INR ABOVE 61.97 TG 62.17,62,47 SL 61.37 SELL USD-INR 61.19 BELOW TG 60.99,60.70 SL 61.51 CURRENCY ROUNDUP The yen had shown some strength overnight but the rupee ended at days lows. It slipped to multi-month lows against the dollar. Strong demand for the dollar forced the rupee to slide to its lowest levels in five months. The Indian rupee posted its biggest single-day fall in six-and- half months on Wednesday as heavy dollar outflows from the domestic share and debt markets continued as foreign investors pared their holdings. Foreign funds have sold $363.48 million worth equities and $440.15 million worth of debt so far this month, bringing down total inflows so far this year to $25.60 billion. The sales come on the back of weaker global markets, with risk assets hit on Wednesday on reports of a build-up of Russian troops near the border with Ukraine. The risk aversion offset expectations the Re- serve Bank of India would continue to focus on bringing down inflation to meet its goal of reducing the consumer price index to 6 percent by January 2016, which is expected to be supportive of the rupee. The partially convertible ru- pee closed at 61.4950/5050 per dollar compared to 60.8450/8550 on Tuesday. The rupee dropped 1.06 percent on the day, its biggest single-day fall since Jan. 24 and its second-biggest fall so far in 2014. Losses in the rupee tracked weaker Indian shares and other Asian currencies. In the offshore non-deliverable forwards, the one-month con- tract was at 61.92 while the three-month was at 61.56. The euro nursed broad losses early on Thursday after a batch of disappointing data from Italy and Germany soured sentiment for the currency just hours ahead of a policy re- view by the European Central Bank. Oil prices fell on Wednesday as abundant supplies in the US drove the U.S. contract to its lowest close in six months, while Brent prices floundered near nine-month lows. U.S. Treasuries prices got a strong lift on Wednesday from rising tensions over Ukraine that stung global financial markets but they ended with just modest gains. CURRENCY RBI Reference Rate Currency Rate Currency Rate Rupee- $ 61.3360 Yen-100 59.8000 Euro 819630 GBP 103.4970
- DAILY REPORT 07th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 CALL REPORT PERFORMANCE UPDATES Date Commodity/ Currency Pairs Contract Strategy Entry Level Target Stop Loss Remark 06/08/14 MCX GOLD AUG. BUY 28220 28300-28400 28120 BOOKED FULL PROFIT 06/08/14 MCX GOLD AUG. SELL 27980 27900-27800 28080 NOT EXECUTED 06/08/14 MCX SILVER SEP. BUY 44550 44750-45050 4250 NOT EXECUTED 06/08/14 MCX SILVER SEP. SELL 43120 42920-29620 43420 NOT EXECUTED 06/08/14 NCDEX GUARSEED AUG. BUY 5095 5125-5175 5045 NOT EXECUTED 06/08/14 NCDEX GUARSEED AUG. SELL 5030 5000-4950 5080 BOOKED PROFIT 06/08/14 NCDEX DHANIYA AUG. BUY 11870 11900-11950 11820 BOOKED PROFIT 06/08/14 NCDEX DHANIYA AUG. SELL 11770 11740-11690 11820 SL TRIGGERED 06/08/14 USD/INR JULY BUY 61.29 61.59-61.90 59.99 BOOKED PROFIT 06/08/14 USD/INR JULY SELL 60.95 60.75-60.45 60.25 NOT EXECUTED 06/08/14 JPY/INR JULY S...