Stock market special report by epic research 4th august 2014
Epic Research is a leading financial advisory firm, we are well known stock advisory, commodity advisory, equity advisory, share advisory, forex advisory, MCX advisory, NCDEX advisory firm in india. Call- 07316642300
- DAILY REPORT 04th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 Global markets at a glance European stocks sank in huge volumes on Friday for the third straight session, with a broad index hitting a 3-1/2 month low, hurt by concerns over losses at Banco Espirito Santo as well as tension between Russia and the West. The FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares ended 1.2 percent lower on Friday, at 1,332.68 points, a level not seen since mid-April. Japan's Nikkei average fell on Monday 0.4 percent while MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Ja- pan .MIAPJ0000PUS> was off 0.05 percent. Wall Street U.S. stocks ended lower for a second day and the S&P 500 posted its biggest weekly decline since 2012 on Friday as concerns over Argentina's default continued to dog senti- ment. The Dow Jones industrial average .DJI fell 69.93 points, or 0.42 percent, to 16,493.37, the S&P 500 .SPX lost 5.52 points, or 0.29 percent, to 1,925.15, and the Nasdaq Composite .IXIC dropped 17.13 points, or 0.39 percent, to 4,352.64. Previous day Roundup Equity benchmarks crashed on the first day of August se- ries (Friday) with the Sensex shedding more than 400 points, the biggest fall since July 9, triggered by global con- cerns and profit booking. The Indian rupee, too, saw sharp depreciation with the currency falling to 61.18 to the dol- lar at close despite the RBIs efforts of selling dollars at 60.86 level to contain fall. It declined 63 paise compared to previous days close of 60.55 a dollar. The 30-share BSE Sensex was down 414.13 points or 1.60 percent to close at 25480.84 while the 50-share NSE Nifty broke the 7600- mark intraday, before closing at 7602.60, down 118.70 points or 1.54 percent compared to previous days close. The market saw the highest turnover of Rs 2.3 lakh crore on first day of August series in 2014. Index stats The Market was very volatile in last session. The sartorial indices performed as follow; Consumer Durables [down 279.81pts], Capital Goods [down 278.27pts], PSU [down 116.15pts], FMCG [down 68.42pts], Auto [down 161.14pts], Healthcare [down 195.18pts], IT [down 147.74Pts], Metals [down 248.73pts], TECK [down 59.51pts], Oil& Gas [down 232.12pts], Power [down 39.89pts], Realty [down 19.45pts]. World Indices Index Value % Change D J l 16493.37 -0.42 S&P 500 1925.15 -0.29 NASDAQ 4352.64 -0.39 EURO STO 3072.57 -1.38 FTSE 100 6679.18 -0.76 Nikkei 225 15523.11 -0.63 Hong Kong 24532.43 -0.91 Top Gainers Company CMP Change % Chg BANKBARODA 893.00 21.15 2.43 MARUTI 2,579.00 54.95 2.18 DLF 202.50 4.25 2.14 ULTRACEMCO 2,472.00 51.15 2.11 BHARTIARTL 379.40 6.50 1.74 Top Losers Company CMP Change % Chg HINDALCO 184.40 7.30 -3.81 RELIANCE 976.00 30.45 -3.03 SUNPHARMA 767.05 23.90 -3.02 CIPLA 442.75 13.75 -3.01 JINDALSTEL 266.55 8.25 -3.00 Stocks at 52 Weeks high Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg ATUL AUTO 655.00 24.90 +3.95 BHARTIARTL 379.40 6.50 +1.74 COX&KINGS 261.70 3.30 -1.25 GLENMARK 685.5 26.20 +3.97 HINDUNLVR 693.00 6.40 +0.93 Indian Indices Company CMP Change % Chg NIFTY 7602.60 -118.70 -1.54 SENSEX 25,480.84 -414.13 -1.60 Stocks at 52 Weeks Low Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg
- DAILY REPORT 04th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS [FUTURE] 1.CENTURY TEXTILE FUTURE CENTURY TEXTILE FUTURE is looking weak on charts, short build up has been seen, we may see more downside, if it sustains below 590 levels. We advise selling around 590- 595 levels with strict stop loss of 600 for the targets of 585- 580 levels. 2.TITAN FUTURE TITAN FUTURE is looking weak on charts, short build up has been seen, we may see more downside, if it sustains below 335 levels. We advise selling around 330-335 levels with strict stop loss of 340 for the targets of 325-320 levels. EQUITY CASH & FUTURE STOCK RECOMMENDATION [CASH] 1. LIBERTY SHOE LIBERTY SHOE week on daily chart. We advise selling around 266 level with strict stop loss 270 for the targets of 262-258 MACRO NEWS Indias coal, steel, electricity and cement industries were among those that witnessed revival in first quarter of 2014-15 while negative or marginal growth was witnessed in Oil and Gas sector. The performance of eight core in- dustries during the April-June 2014 has improved to clock 4.6 percent level from 3.3 percent till May 2014. The 7.3 percent growth achieved in June reflects the revival of the performance in the core industries. Passenger car sales rose for the third month in July, yet another indicator economy may finally be in turnaround mode after having slumped to less than 5% growth in the past two years. Carmakers announced sales numbers for last month as India's manufacturing activity jumped to a 17-month high on a surge in new orders. The HSBC Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index rose to 53 in July from 51.5 in June. Other bright spots include the core sector expanding at 7.3% in June and ex- ports advancing 10.2% in the same month. The Government hopes to save Rs 3,500 crore in oil subsi- dies by persuading 1 crore affluent customers to voluntar- ily pay market rates for cooking gas in response to text messages to customers inviting them to opt out of the subsidy for the sake of 'nation building'.
- DAILY REPORT 04th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 FUTURE & OPTION MOST ACTIVE PUT OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts ) Open Interest NIFTY PE 7,600 108.3 3,40,825 37,58,450 NIFTY PE 7,500 70.55 2,52,521 40,76,450 NIFTY PE 7,700 156.25 2,50,438 25,14,150 BANKNIFTY PE 15,000 272 20,022 1,37,700 SBIN PE 2,400 67.2 2,963 99,500 RELIANCE PE 960 14.8 2,863 4,11,250 MARUTI PE 2,500 34.45 2,291 1,13,250 SBIN PE 2,300 34 2,154 83,625 MOST ACTIVE CALL OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts) Open Interest NIFTY CE 7,800 46.6 3,27,966 30,48,200 NIFTY CE 7,900 25.1 2,48,539 27,20,400 NIFTY CE 7,700 81.2 2,47,129 25,79,600 BANKNIFTY CE 16,000 118 31,122 2,70,100 SBIN CE 2,600 39.9 8,295 5,86,500 RELIANCE CE 1,020 13.1 4,067 6,22,250 MARUTI CE 2,600 64 3,859 59,125 ICICIBANK CE 1,500 40 3,043 2,82,750 FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS BUY OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAYSELL No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores NET AMOUNT INDEX FUTURES 63657 2442.23 93635 3587.96 247731 9437.77 -1145.73 INDEX OPTIONS 431009 16453.21 350327 13403.04 1214413 46158.49 3050.18 STOCK FUTURES 92996 3386.91 77946 2868.16 1374401 48837.51 518.74 STOCK OPTIONS 56498 2013.32 52430 1870.29 36454 1265.40 143.03 TOTAL 2566.23 INDICES R2 R1 PIVOT S1 S2 NIFTY 7,760.53 7,681.57 7,637.73 7,558.77 7,514.93 BANK NIFTY 15,534.87 15,331.33 15,213.72 15,010.18 14,892.57 STOCKS IN NEWS Results Today: Power Grid, Oriental Bank, Marico , Petronet, IGL, Tata Communications, Punj Lloyd , Atul Auto, TBZ, SRF, Muthoot Capital , MM Forging , Kal- pataru , Deep Industries , Aptech , India Glycols. DLF to design small-sized houses to rev up revenues. RIL may be denied new gas price till it makes up sup- ply shortfall. Mahindra & Mahindra sales down 4.12% in July. TVS Motor July sales up 32.15% to 2,03,092 units. NIFTY FUTURE Nifty Future closed downside in the last trading session. We advise selling around 7600 level with strict stop loss of 7650 for the targets of 7550-7500.
- DAILY REPORT 04th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 COMMODITY MCX RECOMMENDATIONS SILVER TRADING STRATEGY: BUY SILVER SEP ABOVE 44550 TGTS 44750,45050 SL 44250 SELL SILVER SEP BELOW 44300 TGTS 44100,43800 SL 44600 GOLD TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GOLD OCT ABOVE 28310 TGTS 28390,28490 SL 28210 SELL GOLD OCT BELOW 28160 TGTS 28080,27980 SL 28260 COMMODITY ROUNDUP Commodity markets remained uneventful despite a pleth- ora of geo-political tensions-Iraqi insurgencies, repeated clashed between western powers and Rusia, first over Cri- mea, then Ukraine while another bloody conflict raged in Gaza. After being quoted at a premium to its landed cost for sev- eral months, the price of gold was trading at a discount to a minor premium in recent weeks. Imports increased in June but dwindled later as demand started drying in July, also a lean season month. Premiums for physical delivery in the spot market have been quoted around only $5 an ounce. The market buzz is that the Reserve Bank of India is replac- ing its old stock of gold in its Nagpur vault with new, re- fined gold. The old stock could be coming to the Indian market and that supply hangover is keeping premiums un- der check. Crude oil has been a key driver behind the fall in S&P GSCI since June. Brent crude oil is down 7.9 percent from the June 19 top and down roughly 2.5 percent for the week, trading around USD 106. Brent crude is displaying the same volatility characteristic as that of the broad commodity spectrum. Volatility has trended steadily down ever since 2008 and is on track for a new record low, currently at 12.6% Zinc prices eased 0.28% to Rs 143.55 per kg in futures trade yesterday as speculators trimmed positions amid a weak trend overseas. Besides, low demand in domestic spot markets fuelled downtrend. At MCX, zinc for delivery in August traded lower by 40 paise, or 0.28%, to Rs 143.55 per kg in a business turnover of 280 lots. September zinc shed 30 paise, or 0.21%, to Rs 144.05 per kg in three lots. Attributed fall in zinc futures to a weak global trend and subdued demand from consuming industries at domestic spot markets. Natural gas futures fell on Friday after investors locked in gains stemming from Thursday's bullish supply report and sold for profits. On the NYME, natural gas futures for deliv- ery in September traded at $3.802 per million British ther- mal units during U.S. trading, down 1.03%. The commodity hit a session low of $3.782, and a high of $3.875.
- DAILY REPORT 04th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 RECOMMENDATIONS DHANIYA BUY DHANIYA AUG ABOVE 11940 TGTS 11970,12020 SL 11890 SELL DHANIYA AUG BELOW 11865 TGTS 11835,11785 SL 11915 GUARSEED BUY GUARSEED AUG ABOVE 5040 TGTS 5070,5120 SL 4990 SELL GUARSEED AUG BELOW 4985 TGTS 4955,4905 SL 5035 NCDEX NCDEX INDICES Index Value % Change Castor Seed 4253 -0.58 Chana 2804 -0.11 Coriander 11900 +0.63 Cotton Seed Oilcake 1681 +0.66 Guarseed 5020 -0.20 Jeera 11220 +0.36 Mustard seed 3590 -0.19 Soy Bean 3672 +0.91 Sugar M Grade 3005 -0.40 Turmeric 6400 -0.28 NCDEX ROUNDUP Sugar prices remained weak and fell further 0.39% to Rs 3,061 per quintal in futures trading yesterday as speculators reduced positions amid ample supplies in the spot market. At NCDEX, sugar for delivery in Sept. fell by Rs 12, or 0.39 per cent to Rs 3,061 per quintal with an open interest of 8,640 lots. The August contract traded lower by Rs 11, or 0.36% to Rs 3,006 per quintal in 20,810 lots. Adequate sup- plies in the market against low demand from bulk consum- ers weighed on the sweetener prices at futures trade. Cardamom remained weak and prices fell further by 0.60% to Rs 918 per kg in futures trading yesterday as speculators engaged in reducing positions amid sluggish demand in the spot market. At MCX, cardamom for delivery in August de- clined further by Rs 5.50, or 0.60%, to Rs 918 per kg in a business turnover of 127 lots. Likewise, the spice for deliv- ery in Sept. traded lower by Rs 2.20, or 0.25%, to Rs 881.50 per kg in 26 lots. Attributed the persistent fall in cardamom futures to low demand in the spot market against higher supplies from producing region. The Uttar Pradesh government says it has three million ton- nes of sugar seized from private millers which havent cleared sugarcane payment arrears to farmers. This stock is supposed to be auctioned to raise the money but the proc- ess is lagging for various reasons. It auctioned 530,000 ton- nes of the seized stock in July and the money released for farmers payment.
- DAILY REPORT 04th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 EUR/INR BUY JPY-INR ABOVE 59.84 ABOVE 60.04,60.34 SL 59.74 SELL JPY -INR BELOW 59.46 TG 59.26,58.95 SL 59.76 GBP/INR SELL USD -INR BELOW 61.16 TG 59.96,59.66 SL 61.46 BUY USD-INR ABOVE 61.67 TG 61.97,62.27 SL 61.37 CURRENCY ROUNDUP The Indian rupee posted its biggest weekly fall since record low levels in August last year as the rally in the dollar in global markets spurred banks to buy the U.S. currency for corporate clients, prompting mild intervention by the cen- tral bank. The falls were especially pronounced on Friday, when the partially convertible rupee almost breached the 60.19 level, last seen on April 23, tracking broader falls in Asian currencies. It ended down with its biggest daily de- cline since Jan. 24. The rupee ended at 61.18/19 per dollar against Thursday close of 60.55/56. The local currency fell 1.02 percent on the day, its biggest fall since Jan. 24, during a period when emerging markets were gripped by risk aver- sion over China's economy. For the week, the rupee fell 1.8 percent, its biggest weekly fall since late August, when it hit its last record low against the dollar because of waning confidence in its economy and its ability to narrow its current account deficit. Weakness in shares also dampened sentiment, with the 50-share NSE index falling 1.5 percent tracking weaker global markets. Little impact was seen from a private survey on Friday showing factory activity expanded at its fastest pace in 17 months in July and data late on Thursday showing annual infrastructure sector growth hit a nine-month high in June. In the offshore non-deliverable forwards, the one-month was at 61.50/60, while the three-month was at 62.13/23. The dollar weakened against most major currencies on Fri- day after a less-than-stellar U.S. jobs report sent investors selling the currency for profits. In U.S. trading on Friday, EUR/USD was up 0.27% at 1.3426. The Labor Department reported earlier that the U.S. economy added 209,000 jobs in July, missing expectations for an increase of 233,000. The number of jobs added in June was revised up to a 298,000 gain from a previously estimated rise of 288,000. The report also showed that the U.S. unemployment rate ticked up to 6.2% last month from 6.1% in June. Analysts had expected the rate to remain unchanged in July. CURRENCY RBI Reference Rate Currency Rate Currency Rate Rupee- $ 60.8510 Yen-100 59.1100 Euro 81.4615 GBP 102.6861
- DAILY REPORT 04th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 CALL REPORT PERFORMANCE UPDATES Date Commodity/ Currency Pairs Contract Strategy Entry Level Target Stop Loss Remark 01/08/14 MCX GOLD AUG. BUY 27910 27980-28080 27820 BOOKED FULL PROFIT 01/08/14...