1. What do I need to do to get an IRS Lien Release? www.2020taxdebthelp.com
2. If youre here to truly understand how to get an IRS lien releasedthen let us begin by commendingyou on being proactive about your tax debt. www.2020taxdebthelp.com
3. 1. Full Payment of Tax Lien Debt Its important to clarify that ifyou are intending to send acheck to the IRS to release a lienand you have some tax debt forperiods without liens, you mustensure that your payment isapplied properly or you couldstill have a lien AFTER makingyour payment.Full payment of your taxdebt through a completed www.2020taxdebthelp.comInstallment Agreementor Offer in Compromiseshould satisfy the lien aswell.
4. 2. Withdrawal of the Tax Lien To clarify, a withdrawal is different than a removal in that a withdrawal takes the lien off your credit report as if it was never filed. A removal indicates that the IRS no longer has the lien rights, but it will still show on your credit report that a lien was filed. The IRS has initiated some exciting new "fresh start"www.2020taxdebthelp.com programs that allow for certain taxpayers, that meet specific criteria, to enter into payment agreements and have their tax liens withdrawn all together.
5. 3. Refinance or Sell Property These formal processes are calledIRS Tax Lien Subordination orDischarge requests. These two options come into playwhen you want to sell or refinanceproperty, but the IRS tax lien is inthe way. In select situations, the IRS willallow for the lien to be moved or www.2020taxdebthelp.comdischarged in exchange for moneyor if the property is determined tobe of no interest to them.
6. As you can see releasing atax lien has a multitude ofnuances and variables toconsider. The actions and strategies are dependent on your specific tax debt situation and what it is that you are really trying to do to resolve your tax lien issue. www.2020taxdebthelp.com
7. Understanding what tax liens areand what you can do to remove themcan be a complex undertaking. Youre asking the right questions, but nowits time to get answers and it doesnt have to be complicated. www.2020taxdebthelp.com
8. www.2020taxdebthelp.com GET TAX DEBT HELP NOWCALL 1-800-880-7318 FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION