Visit of delegation of Government
of Maharashtra to participate in
the Gulf Maharashtra Business
Forum (GMBF) 2018 Conference
at Dubai on 13th October, 2018.
Government of Maharashtra
Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department
Government Resolution No. TOUR 2018/10/C.R. 898/Tourism
Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Madam Cama Marg,
Mantralaya, Mumbai- 400 032
Dated : 17th May, 2019.
Permission is hereby granted to the Visit of Shri Jaykumar Rawal, Hon`ble Minister for
Tourism and Employment Guarantee Scheme, Government of Maharashtra and Shri Prashant Sawai,
Regional Manager, Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation, Nagpur Regional Office,
Nagpur, who had participated in the Gulf Maharashtra Business Forum (GMBF) 2018 Conference at
Dubai on 13th Ocober, 2018.
2. The following are the terms and conditions of the participation in respect of delegates. The
entire period of their visit is being treated as a period of deputation /on duty :-
a) They are entitled to draw full pay and allowances which they would have drawn, had they
remained on duty in India.
b) They are entitled for incidental expenditure to meet local costs on passport fees, medical
certificates and expenditure on travelling upto port of embarkation in India, from the
place of their duties and from the port of disembarkation in India to the place of their duty
Airports Authority etc.
c) The entire expenditure of the said tour will be borne by Maharashtra Tourism
Development Corporation, Mumbai from the budget head of Publicity, Grant in-aid
(3452 193 1).
d) They are entitled for T.A/D.A for the entire period of their visit to event in Dubai as per
3. The Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India has given Political Clearance
vide its Ref No. EPC10101839573UAE and Ref. No. EPC11101839718UAE dated 12th
This Government resolution of Maharashtra Government is available at the
websitewww.maharashtra.gov.in. Reference no. for this is 201905231512518323. This order has been
By order and in the name of the Governor of Maharashtra.
( R. J. Kadam )
Under Secretary to
Government of Maharashtra
1. The Additional Chief Secretary to Hon`ble Chief Minister.
Government Resolution No.: TOUR 2018/10/C.R. 898/Tourism
Page 2 of 2
2. The Private Secretary to the Hon’ble Minister for Tourism.
3. The Accountant General, Maharashtra-I, (A.&E.), Mumbai.
4. The Secretary, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, Transport Bhavan, New Delhi.
5. The Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, Department of Economic Affairs,
Room No. 170, North Block, New Delhi.
6. The Secretary, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi.
7. The Joint Secretary (Coordination) Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, 178,
South Block, New Delhi - 110 001.
8. The Residence Commissioner, Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Sadan, New Delhi.
9. Managing Director, Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation, Mumbai.
10. Manager (International), Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation, Mumbai
15. General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai.
16. Finance Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai.
17. The Liaison Officer, Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation, Office at New Delhi.
18. Sr. Personal Assistant to Hon. Chief Secretary, Government of Maharashtra, Mantralaya
19. Personal Assistant to Principal Secretary (Tourism), Government of Maharashtra, Mantralaya
20. Select file.
Ramesh Jayaram Kadam