- 1. Truly inspirational. Next Time You ThinkLife is Hard... Think Again!....
2. Their firstborn son had been born without limbs! There were no warnings or time to prepare themselves for it... The doctors were shocked and had no answers at all! There is still no medical reason why this had happened and Nick now has a Brother and Sister who were born just like any other baby. My name is Nick Vujicicand I was born without limbs and doctors have no medical explanation for this birth 'defect'. As you can imagine, I was faced with many challenges and obstacles. 3. 4. I know that there is no such thing as luck, chance or coincidence that these 'bad' things happen in our life.I had complete peace knowing that God won't let anything happen to us in our life unless God has a good purpose for it all.I am now twenty-three years old and have completed a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Financial Planning and Accounting. I am also amotivational speakerand love to go out and share my story and testimony wherever opportunities become available. I have developed talks to relate to and encourage students through topics that challenge today's teenagers. I am also a speaker in the corporate sector. 5. I have a passion for reaching out to youth and keep myself available for whatever God wants me to do, and wherever He leads, I follow.Writing several best-selling books has been one of my dreams and I hope to finish writing my first by the end of the year. 6. It will be called'No Arms, No Legs,andNo Worries!'I believe that if you have thedesireandpassionto do something, and if it's God's will, you will achieve it in good time. As humans, we continually put limits on ourselves for no reason at all! What's worse is putting limits on God who can do all things. We put God in a 'box'. The awesome thing about the Power of God, is that if we want to do something for God, instead of focusing on our capability, concentrate on our availability for we know that it is God through us and we can't do anything without God 7. Once we make ourselves available for God's work, guess whose capabilities we rely on? God's! 8. A simple and meaningful storyTHE SEED A successful business man was growing old and knew it was time to choose A successor to take over the business. Instead of choosing one of his Directors or his children, he decided to do something different. He called all the young executives in his company together. It is time for me to step down and choose the next CEO, he said. I Have decided to choose one of you. The young executives were shocked, but the boss continued. I am going To give each one of you a seed today - a very special seed. I want you To plant the seed, water it, and come back here one year from today with What you have grown from the seed I have given you. I will then judge The plants that you bring, and the one I choose will be the next CEO. One man, named Jim, was there that day and he, like the others, received A seed. He went home and excitedly, told his wife the story. She helped him get A pot, soil and compost and he planted the seed. Every day, he would water it and watch to see if it had grown. After About three weeks, some of the other executives began to talk about Their seeds and the plants that were beginning to grow.. Jim kept Checking his seed, but nothing ever grew. 9. Three weeks, four weeks, five weeks went by, still nothing. By now, Others were talking about their plants, but Jim didnt have a plant and He felt like a failure. Six months went by - still nothing in Jims pot. He just knew he had Killed his seed. Everyone else had trees and tall plants, but he had Nothing. Jim didnt say anything to his colleagues, however.. He just Kept watering and fertilizing the soil - he so wanted the seed to grow. A year finally went by and all the young executives of the company Brought their plants to the CEO for inspection. Jim told his wife that He wasnt going to take an empty pot. But she asked him to be honest About what happened. Jim felt sick at his stomach. It was going to be the most embarrassing Moment of his life, but he knew his wife was right. He took his empty pot to the board room.. When Jim arrived, he was amazed At the variety of plants grown by the other executives. They were Beautifulin all shapes and sizes. Jim put his empty pot on the floor And many of his colleagues laughed. A few felt sorry for him! When the CEO arrived, he surveyed the room and greeted his young Executives. Jim just tried to hide in the back. My, what great plants, trees, and flowers you have grown, said the CEO. Today one of you will be appointed the next CEO! All of a sudden, the CEO spotted Jim at the back of the room with his Empty pot. 10. He ordered the financial director to bring him to the front. Jim was terrified. He thought, The CEO knows Im a failure! Maybe he Will have me fired! When Jim got to the front, the CEO asked him what had happened to his Seed. Jim told him the story. The CEO asked everyone to sit down except Jim. He looked at Jim, and Then announced to the young executives, Here is your next Chief Executive! His name is Jim! Jim couldnt believe it. Jim couldnt even grow his seed. How could he Be the new CEO the others said? Then the CEO said, One year ago today, I gave everyone in this room a Seed. I told you to take the seed, plant it, water it, and bring it back to me Today. But I gave you all boiled seeds; they were dead - it was not Possible for them to grow. All of you, except Jim, have brought me trees and plants and flowers. When you found that the seed would not grow, you substituted another Seed for the one I gave you. Jim was the only one with theCourage and Honestyto bring me a pot with my seed in it. Therefore, he is the one Who will be the newChief Executive! 11. Moral If you plant honesty, you will reap trust. If you plant goodness, you will reap friends.If you plant humility, you will reap greatness.If you plant perseverance, you will reap contentment. If you plant consideration, you will reap perspective.If you plant hard work, you will reap success.If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation.So, be careful what you plant now; it will determine what you will reap later . 12. From now on,every time anyone asks you how you are, the out loud answer is always and forever a very, very positive positive![Great! Terrific! Fantastic!]NO MATTER HOW Y 13.
- Heres an empowering thought
- From now on, every time anyone asks youhow you are , the out loud answer is always and forever a very,very positive positive!
- [Great! Terrific! Fantastic!]
- NO MATTER HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!
- You are trying to change you!
- 2. From now on, you commit to takingfull and total responsibility for your circumstances,your results and how you feel ! It will always be your responsibility and that of your brain cells and no one elses!
14. 3. From now on,you will always learn new things everyday!4. From now on, you will stop yourself from completing any and every negative thought or words, and turn them into a positive, before you go on to anything else!5. From now on, you will always every day do something new, strange, crazy, silly, out of the box, embarrassing, or that is otherwise not like you.6. From now on, you will always,set a goal by putting it down in writing.7. From now on,you will willingly and eagerly fail at something important every dayand learn from it!8. From now on, you will every day of your life, tell at least two people that you love them.(one should always be you, even if you dont believe it yet!)9. From now on, you will every day of your life,do an exercise regimen for your brain or your body. (preferably both!)10. From now on, you will stop and look to see what everyone else is doing, and then choose toprobably do the opposite! 15. ULTIMATE... Priest dies & is awaiting his turn in line at the Heavens Gates. Ahead of him is a guy, nattily dressed, in dark sun glasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket & jeans. Lord Dharamraj asks him : Please tell me who are you , so that I may know whether to admit you into the kingdom of Heaven or not ? The guy replies : I am Banta Singh, taxi driver from New Delhi!Lord Dharamraj consults his ledger ( Bahi khaata ), smiles & says to Banta Singh : Please take this silken robe & golden staff & enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Now it is the priests turn. He stands erect and speaks out in a booming voice : I am Sant Shiromani Baba so & so 1008, Head Priest of the so & so Temple for the last 40 years. 16. Lord Dharamraj consults his ledger & says to the Priest : Please take this cotton robe & wooden staff & enter the Kingdom of Heaven.Just a minute, says the agonised Priest. How is that a foul mouthed, rash driving Taxi Driver is given a Silver robe & a Golden staff, and me, a Priest , whos spent his whole life preaching your Name & goodness has to make do with a Cotton robe & a Wooden staff ? Results my friend, results, shrugs Lord Dharamraj. While you preached, people SLEPT;but when he drove his taxi,people PRAYED. Moral of the story:ItsPERFORMANCE& notPOSITIONthat ultimately counts. 17. What is Excellence ? A gentleman was once visiting a temple under construction.In the temple premises, he saw a sculptor making an idol of God.Suddenly he saw, just a few meters away, another identical idol was lying.Surprised he asked the sculptor, do you need two statutes of the same idol.No said the sculptor. We need only one, but the first one got damaged at the last stage.The gentleman examined the sculptor. No apparent damage was visible.Where is the damage asked the gentleman.There is a scratch on the nose of the idol.Where are you going to keep the idol?The sculpto