Text of Triple R MICE & Leisure Management Profile & MICE Presentation 2015
1. Events & Travel in Thailand? Count on Triple R MICE & Leisure
2. Our Services Triple R MICE & Leisure Management is a full-fledged meeting, incentive and conference solutions provider based in Bangkok, Thailand. From small meeting groups to large conventions, no event is too big or too small for us to handle. We are members of the Thailand Incentive and Convention Association (TICA) & the Association of Thai Travel Agents (ATTA), Triple R MICE & Leisure has one primary focus: delivering successful meeting, incentive and conference solutions to our clients and partners.
3. Successful Events, Conferences & Incentives As a leading destination management services company, Triple R MICE & Leisure provides comprehensive client-focused services including event management, meeting and conference organisation, team-building and corporate incentive travel products and more. And our team has a wealth of experience in ensuring that every event, big or small, is executed to perfection.
4. Events with Local Flavour Gift & Premium Airport transfer enhancements Accommodation arrangements & coordination Bangkok one day tour Team Building programs Meeting / Conference coordination Dining recommendations Collateral printing Hospitality Desk Management VIP treatment services Sightseeing/tailor- made programs Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Spousal programs
5. Events with Local Flavour Educational Trips Workshop or Special Interest Group programs Bangkok one day tour Sustainable or Green Initiatives arrangements And many more! Contact us to see how we can help... Triple R MICE & Leisure Management Company Limited 1056/28 Casa City Village, Ramkhamheang 74 76 Road, Hua Mark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Travel Arrangements? No Problem! Bangkok one day tour Not only are we adept at handling events of all sizes, you can also trust us with all your group and corporate travel needs. Triple R MICE & Leisure is an accredited member of ATTA (Association of Thai Travel Agents) since 1986. Whether youre planning a VIP group excursion or a family getaway, Triple R MICE & Leisure is on hand to ensure that your trip is memorable, successful and within your desired budget!
7. Travel in Style with Triple R MICE & Leisure Whether youre looking for accommodation options, package programs or special interest tours Triple R MICE & Leisure is on hand to help. Weve built partnerships with a wide range of hotels accommodation providers throughout the region so that we can source the best deals for our clients while at the same time ensuring their booking arrangements are completely hassle-free. In addition, we offer a variety of interesting package programs for clients to choose from. Each program is tailor-made and customized to fit our clients interests as well as budget constraints. We love the challenge of designing custom Meetings & Incentive Travel Programs, and bringing those plans and ideas to life. Whatever your company may need, we can make it happen! Ayutthaya Tour Bangkok one day tour Rafting and Elephant Camp Beautiful Temples
8. Our Home Base: Asia Triple R MICE & Leisure Management, as our name suggests, is focused on events and travel in Thailand. While our head office is in Bangkok, weve handled events throughout the country in the region. Our knowledge of each of the destinations we serve along with our strong network of partners in each city helps us provide a one- stop service to clients regardless of their chosen destination.
9. Capital city of Thailand Population of 9 million people Means city of angels Capital since mid 18th century Political, social & economic center of Thailand Bangkok airport is a 45 minute drive from downtown Recommended stay is 2-3 nights Luxury and budget hotels for all, value for money always Awesome food: Thai, Indian, International, seafood, vegetarian etc. Some of the finest restaurants in the world like Sirocco, Vertigo, Red Sky Vibrant nightlife and entertainment all day
10. Set at convergence of Khwae (Kwai) Large & Small Rivers Jungles, mountains, waterfalls and plenty of history Famous for WW2 railway built here by Japanese conquering forces using allied POWs Sight of famous Bridge over the River Kwai Rustic lodges, raft houses and floated restaurants
11. Capital of Siam from 14th to 18th century UNESCO World Heritage Site Amazing ruins of ancient Buddhist Temples Excellent for day trip by boat or car Ideal place for history lovers
12. Capital of Siam prior 13th 14th century UNESCO World Heritage Site Amazing ruins of ancient Buddhist Temples
13. Thailands 2nd city, and its Northern Capital Offers both fascinating architecture and stunning surroundings The city boasts over 300 temples World renown night bazaar Genuine adventure with jungle tours, river rafting, elephant rides, and hill tribe visits
14. Smaller, sister city to Chiang Mai Base for exploring the Golden Triangle and North-eastern Hill tribe villages
15. The second largest Thai Island Over 70% virgin rainforest Beautiful beaches, coves and bays Diving and snorkeling paradise
16. One of the hottest beach-resort destinations in Thailand Famous for its beaches and pulsating nightlife Wide variety of activities, accommodation and nightlife venues
17. Superb natural beauty both onshore and underwater Phang Nga Bay - The most famous one is the so-called James Bond Island The Best site to scuba-diving
18. Phuket is the largest island of Thailand The pearl of Andaman : most popular beaches and stunning resorts Phuket town: Sino-Portuguese architecture city
19. Quiet, upscale and family-friendly Ideal for weddings and honeymoons Beautiful for diving and snorkeling
20. Consist of numerous islands The paradise of scuba diving and snorkelling Thailands No. 1 honeymoon spot Rock climbing, canoeing, fishing, beach sports
21. Pristine, idyllic beaches, quiet, peaceful, romantic Luxury resorts with private beaches, pool villas Perfect for honeymoons and island excursions Snorkeling, diving, watersports, etc all services available
22. The island was used as a political prison 1933-1947 Scuba Diving Center Beautiful beaches
23. Famous Full Moon Party on Had Rin Thong Nai Pan with a bohemian vibe Accommodation is available in cozy resorts or beach side
24. Famous beach resort in Central Thailand Excellent spas, golfing and laid-back stays Summer Palace Klai Kang Won (Far from worries) Beach activities
25. The Unique Experience Accommodation: Khao Sok Boutique Camp Luxury tents: spend time and find a new experience with nature, wonderful mountain location. Watch the sun rise and set over the Mountains and enjoy a fresh and relaxing atmosphere every morning.
26. The Unique Cultural Experience Lisu Lodge & Cruise Lisu Lodge: Award-winning eco lodges set in the hills above Chiang Mai, with a variety of treks, hill-tribe tours and cookery courses on offer. June Bahtra Cruises: The Spirit of Phang Nga Bay. A magical cruise along one of the worlds most spectacular coastlines.
27. General Information Weather The best time to visit Thailand is from November to February when the weather is dry and the temperatures are not too hot. During these winter months, the temperatures in the far north can drop down to freezing during the evenings, so trekking and camping trips in these areas are not recommended. From March to June, the heat returns with temperatures soaring to over 40 degrees Celsius during the day time. However there is rarely any rain during this time and the humidity is low. Thailands rainy season begins toward the end of June and continues until October. During this time the humidity can be stifling as it rains on a daily basis, usually in the afternoon, but it is also the quietest time for travelers meaning hotel prices drop and popular tourist spots are blissfully uncrowded. The Southern Thai beaches are faced with two weather systems which bring the tropical rains at different times of the year, so it's possible to enjoy Thailand's beaches year-round. From January to September you can choose a beach on the east coast such as Koh Samui or Koh Phangan where you will have the best chance on sunny and dry weather while from October to April the west coast, including Phuket, Krabi, Khao Lak, Koh Phi Phi and Koh Lanta offers the best chance of getting an allover tan. Some beaches can be visited all year round such as Hua Hin, Koh Samed, and Koh Chang.
28. General information Visa, Airport & Airlines VISA Citizens of 49 different countries can enter Thailand without a visa and be granted a free visa at the airport for a 30-day stay. (NOTE: Most overland arrivals only receive a 15-day visa). Passport must be valid for at least six months from date of entry. However, we encourage you to contact us or check online at www.mfa.go.th , the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs website for the latest information and full details of your countrys visa agreement. AIRLINES International: Major airlines flying to Thailand include Thai Airways, KLM/Air France, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Lufthansa, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, China Airlines, EVA Airways, Air Berlin, SWISS and many more. Domestic: Five domestic airlines are currently operating in Thailand: Thai Airways, Thai Air Asia, Bangkok Airways, Nok Air, Orient Thai and Thai Lion Air. AIRPORT TAX Airport taxes are included in all international and domestic flight tickets. Any additional airport fees are also included so there is no additional pa