15 Please say I found it in The Kids Directory. Thanks!
September:1.Go Karting-AII Wheelz Entertainment: Located at the Trac Center East of Holiday Inn Express off of Homerun Road. Thru September 10th. Telephone: 509-531-6045. For more info go to Traconline.com
2.Jet Boat Tours with Columbia River Journeys: Morning Departure Daily,( May 1st thru Sept. 3oth) Depart: 8am Return by 1pm Afternoon Departure Daily, (Oct 1st thru Oct. 15th) Depart: 1pm Return by 6pm Call 509-734-9941 visit our website at www.columbiariverjourneys.com for current fares and reservations.
3.Apple and Pumpkin Festival: Bills Berry Farm, 3674 N. County Line Rd. Grandview, Wash. Saturdays: September 20th and 27th, 10am-5pm and the first four Friday/Sat-urday weekends in October, 10am-5pm www.billsberryfarm.com
4.Christ the King Sausage Fest: Richland, Wash. Sept 18th and 19th. Arts and Crafts, Food booths, bingo, Farmers market, & local entertainment. Great family fun!!! www.cksausagefest.org
5.The Great Prosser Balloon Rally: Prosser, WA. Sept. 25th--26th--27th Airport-Parking and admission is Free. Colorful hot air Balloons with night glow show, Harvest festival, Farmers market and Street painting festival!!!! www.prosserballoonrally.org
October:1.Get Air Tri-Cities Park Trampoline: Located at 731 North Columbia Center Blvd. Wall to Wall trampolines-dodgeball-foam pits-basketball dunk-toddler jump arena-birthday parties. Phone: 509-491-1222. For more info go to Getairtricities.com
2. Jurassic Quest-Dinosaurs Are Coming!! October 9th thru the 11th. The largest exhi-bition of lifeslze, moving, museum quality Dinosaurs in North America. For more info go to www.traconline.com.
3. Rollarena Skating Center: Great games and activities. State of the Art Sound Sys-tem, Computerized light show. Public skating, Birthday parties, Private parties, Roller Hockey, Lessons. Located at 849 Stevens Dr. Richland, WA. For hours of operation and activities schedules contact us at 509-946-6971 or at our website www.richlandskate.com.
4. Chuck e Cheese: Watch your kids have a blast at the best place for family fun. We provide games, rides, food and entertainment for the whole family. Toddlers, big kids, and parents will all see why Chuck e Cheese is the place to go!!!! Located at 2610 Columbia Center Blvd. in Richland, WA. Store Hours: Mon thru Thurs (llam-9:30pm) Friday (llam-lOpm) Sat. (9:30am-lOpm) Sun (9:30am-- 9:30pm) More information at www.chuckecheese.com or 509-735-8346.
5. Tri-City Americans Hockey: Check out their schedule for home games in October. Game time at 7:05 PDT. Toyota Center 7000 W. Grandridge Blvd. Kennewick, WA. Call: 509-737-3722 or Visit us at www.amshockey.com.
6. Life Quest Fitness: Hey Kids want to try something different! Check out rock climb-ing at Life Quest Fitness. They have Kids programs ages 7 to 13. If you are not a mem-ber find a friend who is and they can bring you along for $5. Climbing nights are Mon-day-Thursday Evenings. Kids climb 5:30 to 6:30pm. More Info at www.lifequest.net.