Text of Trekking guides Recommendations Nepal , Everest base camp trek , trip , tour guide
1. Dear travelers, Namaste and warm Greetings from Himalayan Country Nepal!! My name is Sanjib Adhikari. As an independent trekking guide and tour operator in Nepal, I would like to welcome everyone in my motherland country, Nepal. With the keen interest in the adventure tourism, I have been involved in this field at a very young age. Pursuing my career in different capacities as porter, assistant guide, I have developed myself as an independent trekking guide and leadership in various outdoor activities. Licensed and fully certified from the Government of Nepal, we plan and guide for exploration and adventure throughout Nepal. A little history about my trekking experience: I myself have been over expeditions to Mera peak, Island peak, Kalapathar, Gokyo peak, Tseryo RI and across many high passes in Nepal, Larkye Pass, Ampulapcha Pass, Chola pass, Renjula pass, Tashilapcha pass, Ganjala pass, Thorong La pass, Tilicho pass, (Mesokantola pass). Within the long span of an adventurous journey, I have extensive guiding experience on Mt. Kailash, Lhasa in Tibet also Ladak and Sikkim in India. Enrollment for 7 years long journey gives me courage to work out for an independent organized trekking agency. Personalized service from myself I have guided many international groups especially from Europe, USA, Canada, Australia through the Everest, Annapurna, Langtang, Mustang, Dolpo, Kanchanjunga, Makalu, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Helambu regions of Nepal thus have gained diversified experience and extensive knowledge on geography, religion, culture, local flora and fauna and on environmental issues in the areas where I personally organized the treks. We arrange all the customized packages on the basis of your interests and liking. Together with our highly friendly and experienced staffs as well your prior experience or interest, we can develop a personalized program of your interest.. Good food and comfortable accommodation Trekking is the way of relating to the local community and practicing their life. One can enjoy an accommodation available according to the various regions. Accommodation varied from tea house in the local way and camping in the restricted and remote regions. For any kind of trekking, we make proper arrangement of hygienic food and safe and comfortable place to stay concerning the demand of our visitors. Along with that, we also make assure for maintaining your health condition with our full guidance. Worry-free logistics and services My first experience on many trekking routes has made me an expert on making unique trekking itineraries as per the tastes, interests and budget of the western clients. For those international trekkers who want to climb high mountain passes and peaks, I can also organize this challenging and rewarding adventure. We arrange all the necessary logistics necessities which include permit cards, pick up from the airport, national park fee, arrangement of porters and all other necessary requirements. A Belief in environmental awareness and preservation We have been organizing the trek in association with the local communities who are in true sense
2. an ecologically aware. We are environmentally concerned with utilizing local resources which are beneficial for the local economy. As well as we sort out our own garbages and the waste disposal .Thus, making our trip fully environment friendly. Relating to the local ethnic communities and learning their unique way of living is also an important aspect of our trekking. Assured safety and Financial Protection From time to time I keep upgrading my skills and knowledge by taking refresher trainings on safety, sanitation, firstaid, emergency rescue, hygiene and cooking, safe accomodation. We follow all kinds of safety and precaution method .Though, we assure for making your trip fully secure and safe. We set out the itinerary budget in an economic way with an affordable accommodation and healthy food. My clients have been very pleased with my professional guiding services, and you may read some of their comments on my website. We always strive in giving some more qualitative service indeed. My guiding service is dedicated to helping you enjoy your adventure travelling. Please contact me at the email address listed below or contact me online if you have any questions or would like to discuss a possible trek in Nepal! I will look forward to hearing from you! http://www.nepalguideinfo.com/Trekking-Guide-Nepal.php http://www.nepalguideinfo.com/index.php?link=annapurna http://www.nepalguideinfo.com/everest-region.php http://www.nepalguideinfo.com/index.php?link=testomonial http://www.nepalguideinfo.com Email-:firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile+9779841613822 Everest Base Camp Everest has always been the desirable name among all the people around the world,mostly the adventure lovers. To reach at an altitude of 8,848m isnot an easy task, it requires a lot of hard effort and dedication. It can be the greatest achievement in ones life, overcoming the fear of the harshness of the nature. Mount Everest is also known as Chomolongma which resembles the meaning as a mother earth. Everest was successfully conquered byEdmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in the year 1953 for the first time. Following the same route discovered by them thousands of travelers each make an attempt to conquer the highest peak of the world anually. Though some of them became successful wherease some lost their life. Though,who cant make it to the peak fulfill the desire of the having glimpse of Mount Everst from its base,from the base camp (5,320m).
3. Everest lies in the Khumbu region in Solukhumbu district, the northern region of Nepal. It is the southern face of the Everest that lies in Nepal wherease the northern face lies in the Tibet. The southern face is easily accessible in comparison to the northern part.The trekking to the Everest base camp starts after the flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. After you land to the Himalayan region, its time to step your foot to your destination through the Khumbu region, passing the bank of Dudhkoshi river. Acclimatization is very important in terms of the high altitude climbing. So, one can make a basic preparation of acclimatization reaching the Namche Bazaar. This is the land of the Sherpas, so you can get warm welcome in your travel to this place. Sherpas are the legendary heroes of the mountainous region. Without their help its very hard to accomplish your journey.Every trekkermakes their destination at Namche Bazaarwith the view of Mount Everest on its background. Namche Bazaar is the largest town of the Khumbu region. This trekking is also an opportunity to know the inhabitant of this region, the Sheerpa communities, their lifestyle, traditions, farming styles and many more. They are the followers of the Buddhism so you can know more about it visiting the traditional gompas, monasteries. You will have an opportunity to visit the Tengboche, the largest monastery in Khumbu region. After the full preparation in the Namche, the trail will ascend to the Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorak shep and finally to the base camp. The base camp uprises above the dramatic Khumbu icefall. From here you can have a 360degree view of the high peaks like Mt Pumori, Lhotse peak, South Col, Mt Amadambla, Lhotse, Nuptse including the Mount Everest. everest base camp Itinerary: Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2849m) & trek to Phakding (2745m) Day 02: Trek to Namche (3445m) Day 03: Rest Day at Namche Bazaar (Hiking to Everest View Hotel) Day 04: Trek to Tengboche (4245m) Day 05: Trek to Pheriche (4362m) Day 06: Pheriche Rest Day. Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4575m) Day 08: Trek to Gorakshape (5165m) Day 09: Rest Day at Kalapathar (5545m). Day 10: Trek to Dingboche (4260m). Day 11: Trek to Tengboche (4245m)
4. Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar. Day 13: Trek to Lukla Day 14: Fly back Lukla to Kathmandu http://www.nepalguideinfo.com/Everest-Base-Camp.php http://www.nepalguideinfo.com/Everest-Base-Camp.php http://www.nepalguideinfo.com/Gokyo- Valley-Trek.php http://www.nepalguideinfo.com/Gokyo-Chola-Pass-Trek.php http://www.nepalguideinfo.com http://www.hikehimalayas.com Email-:email@example.com Testimonials The trekking was very nice, the weather was beautiful, the days were long but we had seen lots of beautiful Himalayas. We liked the views from Gokyo and the Island peak. We thanked our Independent guide Mr Sanjib who organized the trip perfectly. We loved it!. We thanked Pemba who accompanied us as porter. -Timu and Pimu,France It was a nice 12 days trekking to Langtang valley. Our guide, Mr Sanjib was very experienced and he took very good care of us. Weather was perfect and the views were amazing. Thank you Sanjib for organizing such an excellent trekking trip for us. -John and Janet,Australia
5. We had a wonderful experience in trekking with an independent trekking guide Mr. Sanjib Adhikari who was very knowledgeable, friendly and motivated us to keep trekking! The accommodations he arranged for us were very comfortable and the food was great. We will definitely recommend him to our friends and other travelers. -Windy & Wandy,Newzealand Trekking in Nepal was so wonderful. All those beautiful sights are just unforgetable.Thanks to Sanjib for making our 15 days trek safe,comfort and full of adventure.We would love to trek with you in near future and also recommend you to our frends and other travellers.Thanks for everything. Best of luck for your future. -Mitchel & Thomas, Canada I had great exeprience trekking to Ghorepani-poon hill. The exeprience was unbelievable great views with a great guide. The hotel and food exceeded my exepectation every thing was more than I expected. I will definitely reccomemned for Sanjib to other people coming to nepal. -Sabina,Germany We have had a fantastic two week trek to Everest base camp. Our Guide and porter. Sanjib and Pemba have been e