1. Top 10 Beautiful Places to Visit in IndiaThe tourism industry of India plays an important part of India's economy. India's rich history and its cultural and geographical multiplicity make its tourism appeal large and diverse. It presents heritage and cultural tourism along with medical, educational and sports tourism. Travelshanti.com, I-45. Lajpat Nagar 1 , New Delhi Email: email@example.com Call: +91-99-102-33433
2. The heaven on Earth, Kashmir's attraction lies in its scenic beauty, snow clad peaks, lush green valleys, Alpine villages, cascading waterfalls, flower gardens etc. Kashmir is a destination worth visiting, during winter season where you can enjoy the boat ride on picturesque Dal Lake. Kashmir is also famous for Gulmarg, Srinagar, Sonmarg, Nagin Lake, Pari Mahal, Shankracharya shrine and Pehalgam.Goa : Goa, the smallest state of India is known for its exotic beaches with wonderful sunset view, golden and and coconut palms playing with the wind. If having a huge time with a dear one is on your mind, Goa is the perfect place for togetherness.Travelshanti.com, I-45 , Lajpat Nagar , New Delhi ,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: +91-99-102-33433
3. Jaipur & Udaipur Jaipur and Udaipur, two of the most important destinations in Rajasthan gives us an insight into the rich cultural & artistic traditions of the state. Hawa Mahal located in Jaipur , designed in the form of the crown of Lord Krishna is a beautiful construction which draws tourists from all over the country. The Lake Place of Udaipur is one of the wonderful palaces in the world, which is now converted into a hotel equipped with 66 rooms and 17 suites.Kerala: Kerala is known for its Eco-tourism initiatives, its unique culture, traditions and Ayurveda. The backwaters of Kerala, the exciting waterfalls, the hill stations make the state most preferred tourist destination during winters. Munnar, Thekkady, Wayanad, Athirapally waterfalls, Varkala beach and Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple are some of the most popular tourist destinations in Kerala. Kerala provides every element of a complete holiday; relaxation, fun, rejuvenation, health and peace. The state of Kerala has become almost synonym with Ayurveda, being called Kerala Ayurveda.
4. Delhi is the capital of India. It is also home to some of the stunning tourist sites. The India Gate, The Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar etc. are renowned world over and are the most visited places in New Delhi.Mysore: The cultural capital of Karnataka, Mysore is located at the base of Chamundi Hills and is noted for its palaces, mainly the Mysore Palace. Mysore Dashara festival, celebrated here during the season of autumn attracts people from various parts of the world. Chamundeswari Temple, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, St. Philomena's Church and Brindhavan garden are the popular landmarks of Mysore.Travelshanti.com, I-45 , Lajpat Nagar , New Delhi ,Email: email@example.com Call: +91-99-102-33433
5. Shimla & Manali most Popular tourist destination of India, are beautiful cities situated in the north-west Himalayas. Most Popular tourist Places in Shimla are Christ Church, Jakhoo Temple, The Ridge of Shimla, Shimla State Museum,Woodville,Kufri etc. Manali is a bustling town with a number of tourist attractions. Most Popular tourist Places in Manali are Hadimba Temple , Buddhist Monasteries , Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, kullu etc.Rishikesh : Rishikesh also called the place of sages is a city situated in Dehradun district of state Uttarakhand in North India. It is one of the ancient pilgrim places of India. Rishikesh is also known for its Ayurevda & Spa Therapy, white water Rafting & its Religious places such as Bharat Mandir, Neelkanth Mahadev, Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat, Vashishta Gufa etc. travelshanti.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: +91-99-102-33433
6. Varanasi Varanasi also known as Banares or Kashi, is a city on the banks of the Ganges (Ganga) in Uttar Pradesh. Varanasi is the spiritual capital of India. Most Popular Tourist attractions in Varanasi are Jantar Mantar, Kashi Vishwanath temple, Banaras Hindu University, Sarnath Museum, Bharat Kala Bhawan, Ramnagar Fort, Ghats etc..Agra: Agra is a city with rich cultural heritage and art. Agra is one of the most popular tourist destinations worldwide, having a number of religious places, monuments, forts, palaces. Most Popular tourist attractions of Agra are Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar's Tomb, Jama Masjid etc. travelshanti.com Email: email@example.com Call: +91-99-102-33433