SCOOTERS INDIA LIMITED
Lucknow - 226008
(Phones: 0522-2476090, 2476242 (Exchange) Direct: 0522-2476139)
Fax: 91-522-2476190 Email: email@example.com
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Limited Tender Enquiry In Single Bid For “AMC OF DUMB TERMINAL (VXL & Wipro Make)”
Tender Enquiry No: 1800053 Due Date: 15.06.2015
Tender Enquiry Date: 25.05.2015
Please submit your quotation in sealed cover as prescribed tender documents. The sealed envelop
should be super scribed with Tender Enquiry No. and Due Date. The quotation submitted shall be
subject to our terms and conditions enclosed for the supply of materials as per Annexure-I. The tender
shall reach us on or before the Due Date by 2.00 PM. The tenders will be opened at 3.00 P.M on the
Please give reference of Tender Enquiry No. Date and Due Date in all your correspondence for
prompt action. The Bidders name and address to be mentioned on the sealed envelop for clear
identification. In case if you are not submitting the offer please post a regret letter and return the
Taxes & Duties quoted by you will be taken for cost evaluation and order placement and no change
will be entertained at a later stage except in the case of revision made by the Government. Changes
in Taxes and Duties because of the changes in Turnover etc. shall also be to the supplier's account.
In case no tax/duty is included, a self declaration for the exemption may be attached along with the
Please fill up vendor registration form (In case of new vendor) which is available on our website
(www.scootersindia.com) and send it along with your quotation, otherwise your quotation will not be
considered. (Ignore this if you have already submitted this form)
*Conflict among other Terms and Conditions
In case of conflict between these General Terms and Conditions (Annexure - II) and any other special
or typed conditions (Annexure - V) the letter shall prevail to the extent applicable.
The Price quoted shall be in figures and also in words in price bid. In case of difference in both, the
latter shall be considered for evaluation purpose.
1. Material Details- Annexure-I
2. General Terms & Conditions-Annexure-II
5. Special terms & conditions-Annexure-V
6. BEC(BID EVALUATION CRITERIA)-Annexure-VI
7. Integrity Pact-Annexure-VII
DETAILS OF COMPREHENSIVE AMC
SIL Code Description Quantity
AMC OF DUMB
TERMINAL (VXL / WIPRO)
Tender No: 1800053 Due Date: 15.06.2015
(Please ensure that following documents/details have been enclosed /accepted)
1 Every page of tender duly signed, stamped & attached
2 Validity of offer 90 days from the tender opening date Yes
3 Quoted prices shall be FIRM throughout the contract period. Yes
Following declarations on party letterhead enclosed
a) We hereby certify that we have not been blacklisted by any
Public Sector Undertaking/Public Department.
b)We have gone through the terms and conditions given in
your above tender form, is accepted and agreed by us
PRICE BID :Party to indicate Service Tax, sales tax / VAT
- All column of price bid filled up in the Price Bid.
All prices quoted against individual items in figures and also
in words in Price Bid.
7 The Delivery Term shall be “FOR SIL Stores”, Yes
S.I.L. reserves the right to reject any offer due to non-
compliance with the above conditions and/or non-receipt of
this form in duly filled condition - Agreed
For Delivery Term FOR SIL, Transit insurance shall be at
party’s end and it should be included in quoted basic rate. Yes
10 Integrity Pact document accepted and Signed by Party Yes
11 Proof of 4 years experience in similar works to be enclosed. Yes
The bidder should be having a local office at Lucknow-Proof
to be enclosed.
ENQUIRY NO: 1800053 Due Date: 15.06.2015
To be filled by Bidder
( In Rupees)
AMC OF DUMB
TERMINAL (VXL /
Dated: Signature of Supplier
SIL – SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Criteria for quantity distribution shall be as follows:
100% on L1
The following special terms & conditions without any deviation needs to be
1. Check list must be filled up and enclosed by party.
2. Prices shall be FIRM throughout the contract period.
3. The party office must be located in Lucknow, with technical staff.
4. Party should have minimum 4 years experience in this field with Govt.
organization and should be capable to handling hard ware & software
including current operating system on the machine.
5. As the AMC is COMPREHENSIVE in nature all the replacement of the Spares
shall be provided by Bidders.
6. They have to reload the software or operative system in the machine if
required to do so at any time during the AMC period.
7. Frequency of services: Once in fortnight for general and regular
maintenance. However, the service personnel should be available on call by
SIL officials for trouble shooting round the clock.
8. All the expenses like conveyance, etc, of the service personnel of the bidder
shall be borne by them only.
9. New vendors: In addition to the above, they should fill up vendor
registration form available in SIL website www.scootersindia.com and attach
along with their offer.
10. New vendors should inspect the site & machines before sending the offer.
PRICE-BID EVALUATION CRITERIA
(1) Bid shall be evaluated on the basis of cost to SIL (as per the basis given below), subject to
fulfillment of special terms & conditions:-
1 Basic Price
2 Discount (Less)
3 Packing & forwarding
4 Excise Duty
5 CST with or without form
6 UP VAT
8 Development Tax
10 Transit insurance
11 Payment Terms In Days
Excise Duty and UP VAT will be returned to SIL.
Cost to SIL = [1-2+3+5+7+8+9+10]
Landed cost = [1-2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10]
Payment term = Factor Applicable* x Landed cost
*(2) Quantity distribution 100% On L1 source.
The following loading factors shall be applicable w.r.t. different payment terms in number
of days for relative evaluation purpose.
Sl. No. Payment Term Credit Days Value of Loading factor
1. Credit period(PREFERED) 45 0
2. Credit period 60 (-) 0.0070
3. Credit period (>) 60 (-) 0.0070
4. Credit period 30 (+) 0.0070
5. Credit period 21 (+) 0.0111
6. Credit period 15 (+) 0.0139
7. Payment through bank/ COD 0 (+) 0.0209
8. Advance payment (against Performa
(-) 45 (+) 0.0418