Page 1 of 62
Tender No.TNPESU/R5/ Purch.Equip.Mat.Furn/2018 Date: 14.08.2018
Sub : Tender Enquiry for Supply of Sports and Athletic Equipments, Lab
Equipments/Furniture/Sports Materials to Physical Education,
Sports Psychology Department and Advanced Training and
Sports Coaching - reg
Ref : Tender O.P. No. 2198,2197,2196,2248-1,2248-2,2330,2328,1445 and
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Established by the
Government of Tamil Nadu Under Act No.9 of 2005), invites sealed Tender for Supply
of Sports and Athletic Equipments, Lab Equipments/Furniture/Sports Materials to
Physical Education, Sports Psychology Department and Advanced Training and
Sports Coaching as per Annexure - VI enclosed.
1. While submitting the Tender, the following should be clearly mentioned:
2. Description of the item Catalogue with photographs in any for quoted model.
3. The rate for the item may be quoted in INR. (Door Delivery at University, Chennai).
5. Concessions, if any, for educational institutions.
6. The Price quoted for item must include all costs associated with packing,
transportation, transit insurance, all duties and levies, delivery of equipment, loading
and unloading on DOOR DELIVERY basis to the University at Chennai.
7. Firm delivery time and conditions of supply.
8. Service and Warranty: The quote should include a warranty of THREE year from
the date delivery.
9. Payment Terms: 100% after successful delivery of the materials.
10. Validity of Tender should be for SIX months from the date of opening of the Tender.
11. Audited accounts of the company for the last three years shall be enclosed.
12. IT Returns for the last three years shall be enclosed.
Page 2 of 62
13. Statement of supply order executed during past three years shall be furnished along
14. Declaration regarding the firm has not been black listed in the past by any Govt. or
15. Authorization letter from the manufacturer that the firm is an authorized dealer for
16. The undertaking has to be submitted along with the tender with relevant supporting
documents, (If the Quote is not made by manufacturer).
17. Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for each of item bidder
should be sent in the form of Bank Demand Draft (DD) from any scheduled bank
drawn in favour of Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports
University payable at Chennai.
18. An Earnest Money Deposit of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) shall be
paid for the each of the Tender Notice No.TNPESU/R5/Purch.Equip.Mat.Furn/2018
along with Bid by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Tamil Nadu
Physical Education and Sports University payable at Chennai.
19. Tenders are to be sent by Registered/ Speed post only. Tenders through Email/Fax
will not be considered.
20. Tenders sent without the required entries in the Bid Proforma/EMD amount will not be
21. The Successful Bidder shall be required to furnish Security Deposit equivalent to 2%
(Two percent) of the value of the purchase order as a guarantee for the performance
of the Purchase order .. Failure of the successful bidder to furnish the security
deposit shall constitute sufficient grounds for cancellation of the award and forfeiture
of the EMD. Exemption from payment of Security Deposit will not be allowed
under any circumstances.
22. G.S.T Registration Certificate and PAN Card (Self Attested Photo Copies) are to be
23. Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University reserves right to cancel the
tender without assigning reasons thereof.
Page 3 of 62
24. The page number should be marked in all pages serially (including all supporting
documents enclosed with the tender document) and the declaration for the same
shall be submitted by the bidder as Annexure- I.
25. If the Firms are not able to quote tender for all items, they can quote part tender for
the specific equipments.
26. Tender shall be submitted in prescribed format in original and the Bidder should
send one sealed cover for each of the item listed in the tender notice and the name
and address of the Bidder shall be written on that envelop and each cover shall be
super scribed on the envelope as Tender for apply and delivery (Tender Notice
No.TNPESU/R5/Purch.Equip.Mat.Furn/2018 and respective O.P.No. of the item
for which it is bidded should be indicated) on or before 28/08/2018 on 3.00 pm.
1. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay on non-receipt/non-
delivery of documents.
2. TNPESU reserve the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders wholly or partially,
without assessing any reasons thereof.
Encl: As above.
Page 4 of 62
TAMIL NADU PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS UNIVERSITY
Melakottaiyur Post, Vandalur, Chennai-127
Tender No.TNPESU/R5/ Purch.Equip.Mat.Furn/2018 Date: 12.04.2018
Sealed Tenders are invited (Whole or Part) from qualified bidders/tenderers for supply of
the items indicated below.
Sl.No O.P.No Name of the Department
Name of the
goods/services to be
Games and sports
2 2197/2018 Athletic equipments
3 2196/2018 Training and Ground maintenance equipments
4 2248/2018-1 Furniture’s for labs
5 2248./2018-2 Equipment for laboratories
6 2330/2018 Fitness Centre Gym Equipments
7 2328/2018 Sports Psychology Department Furniture for labs
8 1445/2018 Sports Psychology Department
Sports Vision Training-
9 2226/2018 Advanced Training and Sports Coaching Sports materials
The Tender documents and further details regarding E.M.D, cost of application form can be
had from the following website on 14.08.2018 onwards. Tender will be closed on 28.08.2018 at
3.00 p.m. The date and time of opening tenders is 4.00 p.m on 28.08.2018. For further details
visit our website: www.tnpesu.org and www.tenders.tn.gov.in/.
Page 5 of 62
(Tender No.TNPESU/R5/ Purch.Equip.Mat.Furn/2018
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University
Vandalur – Kelambakkam
Chennai 600 127.
1. I/We hereby offer to supply the items as listed in the schedule to this tender
hereto/portion thereof as you may specify in the acceptance of Tender at the price given
in the said Schedule and agree to hold this offer open for a period of 180 days from the
date of opening of the tender. I/we shall be bound by a communication of acceptance /
rejection by Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University.
2. I/We have understood the Instruction to bidders and Conditions of Contract in
the form as enclosed with the invitation to the tender and have thoroughly examined the
specifications quoted in the Schedule hereto and am/are fully aware of the nature of the
goods required and my/our offer is to supply the goods strictly in accordance with the
specifications and requirements.
3. The following have been added to form part of this tender.
(a) Copy of Central/State sales tax registration certificate.
(b) Copies of relevant major purchase orders valuing more than ------------ executed
during last three years of Govt. Depts., PSUs & Central Autonomous bodies..
(c) Proof of manufacturing Unit, dealership certificate/general order suppliers.
4. Certified that ours is:
(a) A sole proprietorship firm and the person signing the bid document is the sole
proprietor/constituted attorney of the sole proprietor,
(b) A partnership firm, and the person signing this bid document is a partner of the firm
and has authority to refer to arbitration disputes concerning the business of the
Page 6 of 62
partnership by virtue of the partnership agreement /by virtue of general power of
(c) A company and the person signing the document is the constituted
(NOTE: Strike Out whatever is not applicable. All corrections/deletions should invariably
be attested by the person authorized to sign the bid document).
5. We do hereby undertake that, until a formal notification of award, this bid,
together with your written acceptance thereof shall constitute a binding contract between
6. The materials will be delivered and installed atTamil Nadu Physical Education
and Sports University, Vandalur – Kelambakkam, Melakottaiyur Post, Chennai 600 127,
free of c