We are looking for an experienced system administrator, with more
than 3 years of experience in the field.
We are an experienced team and we really know our thing. We’re open,
funny and we always find the best solution for each problem.
Please read the specifications below and if you think you’re fit for
the job, don’t hesitate to apply.
• More than 3 years of experience in a system administrator role
• Very good knowledge of Linux operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu,
• Experience with configuring LAMP stack.
• Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching.
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control,
and monitoring of server infrastructure.
• Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN remote implementation,
troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
• Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
• Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware,
Nice to have:
• Scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Ability to set up and configure server hardware
• Administration of the internal computers network (workstations
with Windows and Linux, NAS, etc) and the network’s security
(firewall, ISO27001, etc)
• Administration of servers and virtual machines
• Periodical update of the software (Windows and Linux)
• Server administration for the projects:
• Webserver configuration (Apache, Nginx)
• PHP configuration and installation of new PHP modules/extensions
• Software monitoring and actualization on the machines
• Back-up strategies implementations which are to be discussed with
the technical leader
• Solution proposals for deployment strategies of web applications
• Monitorization and reporting of machines’ status (space, non-
functional services etc)
What we offer:
• a smart, open and fun team working on challenging projects.