Summary of Progress During the last 12 Months in the Standards Community. Model Sharing Working Group Peter Hunter and Herbert M Sauro IMAG Meeting 2012. Standards for models, data & software. Experimental measurements. Minimum information standards: MIAME, MICEE,. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Text of Summary of Progress During the last 12 Months in the Standards Community
Summary of Progress During the last 12 Months in the Standards Community
Model Sharing Working GroupPeter Hunter and Herbert M Sauro
Progress in the SBML Standards World• The Composition/Modularity is now finalized and is supported by
iBioSim (Myers) and Antimony (Lucian, Hucka, Sauro). This allows biochemical models to be modularized.
• The Path2Models consortium project produced over 142,000 qualitative models translated from the KEGG Pathway database, using the draft SBML Level (http://code.google.com/p/path2models/)
• The Level 3 Qualitative Models package specification is almost to the release candidate stage, and is supported in JSBML and libSBML as well as at least 3 other software systems (Boolean networks, logical models and some petri-nets).
• The Level 3 Flux Balance Constraints package definition has stabilized and the authors and considerable progress has been made on the specification document. It's supported in libSBML and will be in the upcoming JSBML 1.0.
• The Level 3 Distribution & Ranges package definition has had a lot of activity surrounding it, as it is an essential part of the European DDmore project.
• Level 3 package documentation pages have be revamped• The SBML Test Suite has been updated with a lot more models (1123
now), especially to test Level 3, as well as enhance and reorganize the model metadata, and updated the online test system at sbml.org.
• There has also been discussion on using SBML to support the exchange of PK/PD Models (See poster by James Sluka for more information).