The sophisticated Sony STR-DA3700ES provides exceptional
performance for high-end home theaters. Immerse yourself in
stunning sound and the broadest array of Internet streaming video
and audio choices. Get the best performance with activity based
navigation, an iOS and Android® app, seamless integration with
control systems and more.
InSTAllATIOn AnD EASE OF USE FEATURES
iPhone®/iPod touch®1/Android® Remote Control App
Digital Cinema Auto Calibration
with Automatic Phase Matching
Access to Internet streaming, including netflix®, YouTube™,
Hulu Plus, Graphic easy step wizard Pandora™ and Slacker®
Activity-based on-screen interface for easy navigation
Audio return channel for TV audio
over a single HDMI® cable2
DlnA client for streaming music, photos and movies3
Integrates with control systems via
Control over IP, RS232 or IR
12V trigger: 1
1R: 1 in/2 out
7.1 Channel network Multi-Room A/V Receiver STR-DA3700ES
• 7.1 channel A/V receiver (100Wx7 @ 8 ohms,
20-20kHz, 0.09% THD)5
• Flexible speaker options including Bi-Amp, Front
High speakers and variable zone 2
• 4 ohm/8 ohm switching
• iPhone®/iPod® via front USB
• Includes a variety of soundfields including HD-DCS
(Digital Cinema Sound) and Berlin Philharmonic
• Digital Stream Digital (DSD Decoding via HDMI®)
• DTS HD/DolbyTruHD/Dolby Digital+/Dolby® Prologic IIz6
• Dll Audio Scaler analyzes and up-scales standard
definition (compressed) audio signals
(@44.1 kHz, 48kHz or 96 kHz) to 192 kHz
• Supports Deep Color and x.v.Color7
• On-screen graphical user interface with overlay
• Faroudja® DCDI Cinema Technology
• 24p True Cinema™
Inputs and outputs
• HDMI™ 1.4a – ARC & 3D Support
• 7 inputs—5 HDMI and 2 component
• Integrated 4-port Ethernet switch
• 17"(W) x 6 3/8"(H) x 15 1/4"(D)
• Weight: 28.5 lbs
1. Application must be downloaded from the iTunes® application store. Requires that the Blu-ray Disc Player and the iPhone® or iPod touch® be connected to the same home network with the
iPhone or iPod touch connected through an 802.11 access point (802.11n recommended).
2. HDMI cable required, sold separately.
3. DLNA requires a home network and content stored on a DLNA compliant PC or server. Requires Internet connectivity.
4. SIRIUS® subscription and antenna required and sold separately.
5. Measurements at 3 Ohms, 80Hz – 1 kHz with a THD of 1%.
6. Dolby® True-HD and dts®-HD Master Audio decoding require HDMI™ cable and capable source device (both sold separately).
7. Deep Color and x.v. Color™ technology are supported only when source product, HDMI™ cable, media and HDTV all support those features.