1. ExceptionalDelivery 2011Name of presenter Presentation date
2. Contents 1-3 Senior Management Team & Company Expertise 4-13 Senior Management Team & Company Expertise 14-18 Senior Management Team & Company Expertise 19-20 Senior Management Team & Company Expertise 21-23 Senior Management Team & Company Expertise
3. Senior Management TeamStephen Stott Laurence Rosen Giles DanielsStephen is the Managing Director of the After 20 years as Managing Director/CEO, Giles is the most recent appointment to theCompany. He has spent much of his working Laurence left the employment of Alfred Marks board. He has twelve years pan-EMEAcareer in recruitment. In 2000, he was recruited (Adecco) in 1986 and launched Office Angels experience in the Executive Search, Search andby Foreign & Colonial and Laurence Rosen as Limited. Laurence sold that Company with a Selection and Contingent RecruitmentDirector for a substantial start-up called Huntress valuation of 52m in 1990 and remained as Markets. His main focus is business critical hiresSearch. Stephen was thrice promoted, eventually CEO/Chairman until 1998. He was approached with a basic salary of between 90k and 150k.to Managing Director at board level and was by Foreign & Colonial to start up Huntress Group Giles is responsible for all of the permanentresponsible for adding 60 million to the Limited with funding of 5m. Huntress was delivery practice and maintains a responsibilityCompanys revenues by 2007. In 2005, the formed in April 2000 where he recruited Stephen for the overall strategic development of salesCompany was entered into a MBO, facilitated by Stott, who led the development of Huntresss recruitment.Nomura PE, at a valuation close to $105m. In technical and IT business. Laurence, as Stott &2009, after 11 years with Huntress, Stephen Mays Chairman, does not work in the businessmade the decision to start his own Company and on a day to day basis, though is fully involved inpersuaded Laurence to join him in investing in directing strategy and financial matters and actsthe new enterprise. as an eminence grise and mentor to Stephen and his team.
4. Company OverviewWe are a boutique international search consultancy based in theCity of London and specialise in Infrastructure, Finance, Risk,Technology & IT. Our highly-experienced teams deliver servicesand engagements in the UK and Europe.What makes us different? Were lateral thinkers, enabling us to source candidates from synergistic business and professional areas. Our network of higher calibre candidates and contractors is substantial. We build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We represent your brand and your needs, often with exclusive terms. Were discreet, creative and accurate.Our senior team and practice leads all have a minimum of seven yearsexperience in their specialist recruiting practices and all have achievedsuccess and industry recognition in previous businesses.
5. What we offer We offer a complete business solution working in tandem with your existing Sourcing and HR processes and structures. We offer business resolution in relation to projects, requirements and organisational structures We offer consultative advice, as well as best practice methods, insight into international sourcing practices within Permanent, Contract, Interim and Temp to Perm sourcing divisions.Our Contract Service provides you with access Our Permanent Service provides you withto a flexible international talent pool. We have access to a comprehensive pool of talent, bothaccess to over 8,000 independent contractors nationally and internationally, through our highlyacross the globe. We facilitate and manage the trained consultants. We are experts incontractual relationship between our clients and understanding each individual sector we work inthese contractors for the duration of the contract and have built up a wide network of candidates,and up until closure. enabling us to offer a comprehensive service in a professional and efficient manner.
6. Expertise - Key Business Areas Key Accounts and Executive Search Delivery Practice Practice Enterprise Technology & Technology Sales IT Infrastructure Practice Practice Information Technology SAP Consulting Practice Accountancy & Finance Quantitative Research Practice and Analysis Technology and Business Consultancy Practice
7. Key Accounts Our Key Accounts division Dedicated Account Dedicated Administration to sits alongside each Industry Managers for each client service the running of over and Technology practice. 100 consultants on site. Delivery Team who are Exceptional Delivery and aligned to our business Our client list consists of absolute commitment to including SAP, IT, Banking large blue chip companies quality underpins and and Finance. including Barclays Capital, resonates through the core Lloyds, Capgemini, Legal & of this division. Delivery is global General, Bloomberg and including: UK, Europe, the Master Vendor for We ensure our clients USA, Hong Kong and HCL Axon. needs are understood, South Africa. exceptionally serviced and achieve fixed parameters for Handling Key Accounts delivery (SLAs). with spends of 4.8 million upwards. Over 15 Years experience in the Management and Delivery of volume Accounts.
8. IT Infrastructure PracticeTechnical Specialist + Senior IT Infrastructure Appointments Voice Cloud / UCS Systems Storage / Virtualisation Networking Security Telephony / Converged Infrastructure Backup Contact Centre Datacenter Microsoft EMC Vmware LAN/WAN Check Point VoIP, IPT, PBX EMC: Server 2008 / AD Netapp vSphere Cisco Juniper Cisco VCE vBlock Exchange Dell View Nexus F5 Networks CallManager, Netapp: Systems Center HP vCenter Data Centre RSA CallManagerExpre VCN FlexpodMDS MDOP USMT IBM vCloud UCS Websense ss Vmware: Unified Comms HDS Citrix Extreme Sourcefire Unity, SIP vCenter LYNC Symantec XenDesktop Foundry Ironport Avaya vSphereSQL / SharePoint Commvault XenServer 3com Finjan Nortel Cisco: Windows 7 XenApp PIX/ASA, IGRP, ISO27001, PKI, Mitel UCS Office 365 Netscaler EIGRP, OSPF, DSS Genesys Nexus Unix Microsoft BGP, VPN, WAAS CTI, IVR, IPCC, Linux