If you can't read please download the document
Embed Size (px)
Text of Sonnet 116
- 1. Sonnet 116Written by: William Shakespeare Presented by: Logan Johnson
- 2. Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments
- 3. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove.
- 4. It is the star to every wandring bark, Whoseworths unknown, although his height be taken.
- 5. Loves not times fool, though rosy lips and cheeks Within his bending sickles compasscome: Love alters not with his brief hours andweeks, But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
- 6. If this be error and upon me proved, I never writ, nor no man ever loved
- 7. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonynetone/2688212829/sizes/m/in/photostream/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/xavivix/5917616223/sizes/z/in/photostream/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterkaminski/5122382/sizes/l/in/photostream/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/6841443637/sizes/l/in/photostream/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/socialspice/5713714538/sizes/l/in/photostream/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerg73/2981270905/sizes/l/in/photostream/