SHARPEN YOUR CRAYONS, UNCAP YOUR MARKERS,
WET YOUR WATERCOLORS!
Have your child/children create a drawing of their happiest day or simply a “Happy Day Picture”.
1. Use a plain white piece of paper or download the attached template.
(If using plain white paper, add child’s first name only, age and #pictureabrighterfuture.)
2. Color Away! (Remember to be creative and have fun!)
3. Take a photo of the drawing with your smartphone.
4. SHARE! SHARE! SHARE! Help make this a viral sensation!
1. Upload the drawing to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
pages and describe your artwork to provide context. Use hashtag
2. Like the “Brighter Future for Kids” Facebook Page and then upload your child’s
drawing directly to that page - or - email a JPG or PDF of the drawing to
email@example.com with first name, age of child and few words about the drawing.
3. Don’t use Social Media? Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include contact info,
child’s first name, age and a few words about the drawing with the JPG or PDF.
5. Watch for more Happy Day Pictures on the Brighter Future for Kids Facebook Page!
GOAL: 1,000 COLORING PICTURES UPLOADED BY CAP DAY – TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2020!
Thanks for helping Picture a Brighter Future for Oklahoma Children!
• Children (all ages)
• Families, Classrooms
& Groups (shared activity)