1. What do hope to obtain out of this presentation/Expectations. My Back ground and Engagement. Why is the way we think so important. What are the thinking results How do we obtain that? How do we sustain that? How do we grow that?
2. Maintenance environment for +30 years Mine 21milj/month profit Heat exchanger replacement 3 weeks It specialist
3. The Dream mile Landing on Mars Cars cant fly. If you think you can, or think you cant you are in both cases most properly right
4. "I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. No single space project in this period will be more impressive to mankind, or more important for the long-range exploration of space." - President Kennedy, Address to Congress on Urgent National Needs, May 25, 1961.
5. What is Values? Moral values Ethnic values Personnel values ?
6. The three principles are: The one minute Coal Setting The one minute Praising The one Minute Reprimand
7. On a Sheet develop a set of goals the you can be read in one minute
8. Praise the behaviour (with true feelings). Do it as quickly after the correct action as possible. Be very specific. Tell the person what they did right and how did it make you feel. Pause for a couple of seconds so that the person can feel your feelings Encourage the person with sensitivity to continue with this behaviour. Shake his hand, touch is shoulder, again the person should feel how you feel.
9. Reprimand the behaviour (With true feelings). Do it soon. Be very specific. Tell the person what they did wrong and how it made you feel. Pause a couple of seconds so that the person can feel how you feel. Encourage the person to do the right thing in the future. That you expect it from him and that you believe that he can behave in the future correctly. Shake hands , touch him so that he can feel your believe
10. M.O.C What Is a MOC Why is it important? What benefits does it bring. What deviations does it eliminate.
11. Gallup in 2006-8 examined 23,910 business units Engagement scores bottom score, Turnover, 51 per cent more 62% More accidents. Those with engagement scores in the top quartile Averaged 12 % higher customer advocacy. 18 % Higher productivity. 12 % Higher profitability.