RingCentral® Datasheet | ServiceNow®
RingCentral for ServiceNow®
Optimize your service management experience with the quality RingCentral cloud phone system.
Benefits of ServiceNow:True ServiceNow integration empowers your efficiency:
• Make or receive calls with your RingCentral solution, directly from your account within ServiceNow.
• Reduce the hassle of switching between app and phone with seamless integration between RingCentral and ServiceNow.
• Work within your favorite browser on Windows® and Mac®; no software installation required.
Enhance personalized interaction with your customers:
• Click to dial phone numbers from any ServiceNow customer or account; eliminate misdials and speed up response times.
• Automatic customer look-up when a call arrives.
• Flexible options to create an incident or a new user when a new number arrives.
RingCentral for ServiceNow FAQs:How does the RingCentral for ServiceNow integration app work?
• The app runs in your ServiceNow account and uses any RingCentral endpoint (desk phone, RingCentral Mobile®, RingCentral for Desktop, etc.) for dialing and call handling.
• You can click to dial any phone number from a customer or simply use the built-in dial pad to make calls from within ServiceNow.
• For incoming calls, the app brings up any matching customer or user record.
What do I need to use the RingCentral for ServiceNow integration app?
• You must have an existing ServiceNow account, running Windows XP or above or Mac OS X® Mountain Lion or above.
• You must have a RingCentral Office Premium™ or Ultimate™ plan.*
• Supported browsers: Chrome™ 30 and above, Firefox® 25 and above, Safari® 6.0.5 and above, or Internet Explorer® 11 and above.
RingCentral, Inc. 20 Davis Drive, Belmont, CA 94002. ringcentral.com
©2017 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, RingCentral Office, RingCentral Meetings, RingCentral Mobile, and the RingCentral logo are registered trademarks of RingCentral, Inc. Other third-party marks and logos displayed in this document are the trademarks of their respective owners.