Season 2014 Presentation Version 2
Contents: 1. Introduction 2. Review 2013 3. Calendar 2014 4. Meeting Format 5. Full Season & Single Race Registration 6. Prizes 7. Teams 8. Spare Parts Service 9. Michelin Tyre Service 10. Engine Tuner 11. PR & Publicity 12. Organisation & Contacts 13. Staff 14. Regulations & Entry Forms
1. Introduction 2014 will be the ninth season of the NEC FR2.0 organised by the experienced team of Renault Sport Germany and MdH Consultants The calendar has seven weekends with free practice, qualifying and two or three races each. The circuits of the NEC FR2.0 has selected are well known and provide the competitors with a good variety of racing experience and are in a.o. Germany, Holland, Belgium, Austria, United Kingdom and Italy. The Northern European Cup is an FIA Authorized International Series. Participation in the 2014 season is possible with FR2.0, including 2014 and 2012 editions* (see regulations)
2. Review season 2013 - Circuits Circuits: Hockenheimring (Preis der Stadt Stuttgart) 15.000 Visitors Nurburgring (AvD) 10.000 Visitors Silverstone (Blanc Pain Endurance Series) 23.000 Visitors Spa Francorchamps (24 Hrs of Spa) 70.000 Visitors Assen (Gamma Racing Days) 80.000 Visitors Most (Truck Prix) 80.000 Visitors Zandvoort (Finale Races) 5.000 Visitors In addition to the racing weekends, there were 7 collective test days at the Hockenheimring, Nurburgring, Assen and Most.
3. Provisional Calendar 2014 Tests: 24/25.03 Hockenheim TBC Assen 28.08 Most 18.09 Nurburgring Events: 13.04. Monza, Blancpain 25.05. Silverstone, Blancpain 15.06. Hockenheim, Preis der St. Stuttgart* 3 Rennen! 27.07. 24h Spa, Blancpain 03.08. Assen, Gamma Race Day 31.08. Most, Truck Prix* 3 Rennen! 21.09. Nrburgring, Blancpain * Three races
4. Meeting format 2 x 45 minutes Free Practice (depends on race weekend schedule) 2 x 20 minutes Qualifying (5 minutes break in between in pit lane) Race 1: 25 minutes Race 2: 25 minutes Race 3: 25 minutes (Additional) Start Grid Race 1: Best Qualifying Time Start Grid Race 2: Second Best Qualifying Time Start Grid Race 3: Result Race 1, First Six Reversed Tyres for 2 races: For the entire weekend (including Free Practices, Qualifying and Races) 2 sets new and 2 sets used* slick Michelin tyres. Tyres for 3 races: For the entire weekend (including Free Practices, Qualifying and Races) 3 sets new and 1 set used* slick Michelin tyres. *For the number of used tyres, please consult our regulations The meeting format may change on certain events due to recommendations of the event organisation
5. Full season and single race registration Full Season Registration 13.500 Euros ex VAT for cars registered before the end of January 2014. Fee is excluding test days and free practice. 17.500 Euros ex VAT for cars paid on or after 1st of February 2014. Fee includes all qualifying and races, Free Practice is charged on Friday before each event. Costs will be 500 Euros per car per event. Test days cost 800 Euros per car per day Single Race Registration: 2.500 Euros ex VAT per race, paid a week before the events per bank transfer, or cash upon registration at the event.
Bank data: UBS AG "Baarerstrasse 14a " ""CH 6300 ZUG Switzerland "
Beneficiary: MdH Consultants AG IBAN: CH74 00273273 2772 7175W BIC: USBWCHZH80A
6. Prizes The winner, vice champion and third placed of the 2014 season shall test in the Formula Renault 3.5 World Series after the last race of the World Series by Renault season. Prizes are only awarded to cars participating in the entire season.
Austria Interwetten Racing email@example.com Belgium KTR firstname.lastname@example.org Denmark Keo Racing email@example.com Estonia TT Racing firstname.lastname@example.org Estonia Scuderia Nordica email@example.com Finland Koiranen Bros firstname.lastname@example.org Finland P1 Motorsport email@example.com France ART Junior Team firstname.lastname@example.org Germany SL Formula Racing email@example.com Germany Josef Kaufmann Racing firstname.lastname@example.org Great Brittain A Tech Reid GP email@example.com Great Brittain JTR firstname.lastname@example.org Great Brittain Fortec Motorsport email@example.com Great Brittain Burdett Motorsport firstname.lastname@example.org Italy JD Motorsport email@example.com Italy Brixia Horsepower firstname.lastname@example.org Luxembourg RC Formula email@example.com Switzerland Jenzer Motorsport firstname.lastname@example.org Netherlands Van Amersfoort Racing email@example.com Netherlands Manor MP Motorsport firstname.lastname@example.org Netherlands AR Motorsport email@example.com Poland Inter Europol Competition firstname.lastname@example.org Spain AV Formula email@example.com
8. Spare part service Renault MotorSport will provide a spare part service with spare parts for FR2.0 2010 and 2009 at all tests and races Contact: Thomas Hager
Renault MotorSport Phone +49 2232 739295 Renault - Nissan Strasse 6-10 Fax +49 2232 739356 50321 Brhl, Germany
9. Michelin tyre service Michelin/HGS tyre service will attend all tests and races HGS Motorsportservice Phone: +49 6452 8910 Hermann Gahr Mobile: +49 171 4856170 Dorfstrae 1 Fax: +49 6452 5322 D 35088 Battenberg eMail: HGS-Motorsportservice@t-online.de www.HGS-Motorsport.com
10. Engine tuner The only Renault Sport Technologies approved engine tuner allowed in the NEC FR2.0 is Oreca Magny-Cours A dyno check at Oreca must be done before the start of the season All prices for 2014 TO BE COMMUNICATED (through Oreca directly): Standard rebuilt XXX Euros Cylinder head change rebuilt XXX Euros Cylinder head rebuilt XXX Euros Contact data ORECA: Technopole du Circuit - BP 17 F- 58470 MAGNY COURS France Phone: +33 3 86 21 08 07 Fax: +33 3 86 21 08 02
11. PR and publicity The official Northern European Cup Formula Renault 2.0 English website is www.necup.com and in German www.renault-sport.de Photography, standings, press releases, etc. etc., will be added throughout the season on the website as well as links to existing team and driver websites Press releases: one prior to the race weekend and one after the race on Sunday to the international press Photography: a photographer shall attend all races
12. Organisation and Contacts Switzerland: Mick de Haas Claire Dubbelman MdH Consultants Bahnhofstrasse 12 6301 Zug Switzerland Phone +31 35 54 80 555 Mobile phone +31 6 54 78 2300 Fax +31 35 54 80 550 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org You can contact us in English, German, Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish
Germany: Ralph Weishaupt Renault Deutschland AG Dept. MotorSport, Renault Nissan Strasse 6 10 50321 Bruehl, Germany Phone: +49 2232 739 221 Mobile phone: +49 160 740 2758 Fax: +49 2232 739 574 Email: email@example.com
Organisation (MdH Consultants) Mick de Haas firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisation (General Manager) Ralph Weishaupt email@example.com
Organisation (Admin / Finance / Press) Claire Dubbelman firstname.lastname@example.org
Spare Parts Thomas Hager email@example.com
Race Director / Paddock Manager Werner Aichinger firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Commission Rolf Dorr email@example.com
Tyres (Michelin) Sebastian Gahr firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuning (Oreca) Bruno Donnadieu email@example.com
Radio (RACECOM) David Erdmann firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker Lukas Gajewski email@example.com
Photography Chris Schotanus firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Regulations and entry forms Please refer to the website for series regulations and official entry forms www.necup.com