Dear candidate,Thank you for taking the step to apply for position on
the Organizing Committee for Global Citizen Fair of
AIESEC UPNVY and thus deciding to take an active
role in bringing AIESEC UPNVY forward. Please
complete this questionnaire using a anything font
type, size 11.
You can create your own design (graphic style and
color usage) for your application booklet.
Before create your application, please read these
following guideline :
1. This booklet consist of Personal Information, General
Question and Specific Question.
2. The Applicant MUST answer all the question, Specific
Question answered based on applied position, and if
there are one or more question left unanswered, the
application will be INVALID.
3. After you answer the question and create the application
booklet, you have to save it in format PDF.
4. After all requirement finish, you have to compiled it in
format (.zip) or (.rar) in name
AIESEC UPNVY_OC(ProjectName)_Position_Name and
and send it to ([email protected])
5. Applicant have to send the file maximal 3 days after the
OC opportunity launced and there's no reason for send it
late, the booklet status is INVALID.
6. For further information/advice, you can ask to Maharani
Inas (085643534546) or each Vice President who in
charge to those project.
Personal and Motivation
1. Why do you want to continue in AIESEC ? And what
are the thing that you want to take from this experience
that will be benefitial for you?
2. Please explain your plan for :
a) next year
b) 2 years ahead
c) 10years ahead
3. Please explain about your strengths and weaknesses !
How you overcome your weaknesses and capitalize
4. What is your greatest achievement and biggest failure
in life before and what are the key learning that you got
from that experience?
5. What is commitment according to you? And how you
demonstrate your commitment?
AIESEC General Question
1. What is AIESEC for you?
2. What kind of leadership that the worlds need right now
3. Please explain about a global issue that you concern
the most and why do you care about that issue?
4. In your opinion, what are the country that relevant to
have the ambassador (Exchange Participant from
AIESEC) from Indonesia ? Please explain why !
5. Why Indonesian youth have to join exchange program ?