NAME: ________________________ DATE: ________________________
GRAMMAR QUIZ POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES & PRONOUNS SUBJECT & OBJECT PRONOUNS
Complete these sixteen sentences to score your knowledge of POSSESSIVE grammar.
1. My sister bought that new car last 9. The cat was hungry and tired, so it week. That car is . ate all food and fell asleep. a) his a) its b) hers b) its c) her c) it
2. The blue car isnt my sisters car. 10. Its not theirs, its . We bought The green one is car. it yesterday. a) her a) our b) she b) them c) hers c) ours
3. Excuse me. Have you seen 11. What time does English class cell phone? I lost it. begin? a) my a) yours b) mine b) you c) me c) your
4. That dog belongs to my neighbor. 12. friend is over there by the Its dog. cafeteria. Can you see him? a) our a) Me b) their b) My c) his c) Mine
5. Is this pen? Does it belong to 13. Her friend says its , but I think you? it belongs to them. a) you a) her b) yours b) his c) your c) our
6. No, thats not . That pen is blue. 14. What do you like to do in free My pen is green. time? a) my a) your b) mine b) yours c) me c) ours
7. home is located downtown, so 15. I dont think that sandwich is mine. its close to my work. I think its . a) We a) her b) Ours b) yours c) Our c) their
8. My brother doesnt like new job 16. Is it his, hers, yours, ours, or ? because its very boring. I really dont know! a) his a) they b) its b) theirs c) he c) them
15 16 = Excellent 13 14 = Good 12 or Less = Study More!
Permission granted to reproduce for classroom use. www.allthingsgrammar.com