Embed Size (px)
Penjelasan tentang reaktor multiphase
Text of Multiphase Reactor
1. Fogler, H.S., 2004. Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering. 3rd ed. Prentice Hall, New Delhi.
2. Harriott, P., 2003. Chemical Reactor Design, Marcel Dekker, Inc., NY.
3. Nauman, B.E., 2008. Chemical Reactor Design, Optimization, and Scale Up. 2nd ed. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,New Jersey.
Factors to be taken into account in determining the type of reactor
Reaction temperature and pressure
Strictness of control of the temperature
FIXED BED REACTOR
FLUIDIZED BED REACTOR
Situations where adoption of a multiphase reaction process is unavoidable:
1. in the case where phase difference occurs among reactants, impurities in feed, heterogeneous catalysts and micro-organisms:
1. in the case where phase difference occurs amongst products and byproducts
a) gas-solid or liquid-solid reactions;
b) gas-liquid reactions;
c) reactions between immiscible liquids;
d) solid-solid reactions;
e) gas or liquid reactions with immobilized catalysts, immobilized enzymes or micro-organisms.
Examples of case 1
a) Reactions forming gases or solids from liquids;
b) reactions forming liquids or solids from gases;
c) reactions forming gases or liquids from solids
Examples of case 2