1. Meaningful Use and Quality Measures and Healthstory Nick van Terheyden, MD Chief Medical Information Officer, Nuance Executive Committee, Healthstory Project Board of Directors, MTIA October 16, 2010
2. Foodservices Lab $3,233 About that Bill Administration Pharmacy $1,433 Plant Radiology$1,290 Cardiology$3,943 Billing Intensive Care $17,664 Operating Room $36,127 Meet Gerard Donovan. ... and his 150 medical staff...
3. Session Objectives At the end of this session you will:
Understand the underlying principles of Meaningful Use (MU) and the broad intentions of the program
4. Identify key Quality Measures and their source in the clinical encounter
5. Be familiar with the goals and document standards of the Health Story Project
6. Recognize how these initiatives are working together to accelerate EMR adoption and can help guide successful healthcare reform