Massively Multiplayer Blockchain Real-Time Strategy Game
What is Crypto Space Ship?
● It is a real-time browser multiplayer strategy/role-playing game.
● It is commonly called MMORPG -> but we prefer MMBRPG (Massively Multiplayer Blockchain Real-Time
● It is set in a fictional space: The Crypto Space
● The backend, that is, the whole logic of the game is a Smart Contract.
● It runs on any implementation of the EVM - Ethereum Virtual Machine
● The reward for winners is the Gas Platform (RBTC)
What about Spaceships? CSS Token
● Spaceships are unique, transferable, collectable and evolve as they acquire experience playing
on differents games. They are based on Token # 721. *
● Each CSSToken has
● Unique ID
● Name and Color
● Launching Block
● Level - Degree of Experience
● QAI Modules
* Possibly for the final deploy in # 828, since we want them to be compossable.
How does a CSS Token evolve?
● The CSS Token Generation 1 has 6 QAI Modules (Quantum Artificial Intelligence)
● As the owner of the spaceship plays certain games with their spaceship, they gain experience
● When the spaceship reaches certain points of experience, it levels up and can train some of the QAI
● The QAI modules improve the overall performance of the spaceship: Attack, Defense, Construction
Only the player's ability can make a spaceship evolve more quickly, and only the player
decides how it evolves.
And… what is the game all about?
● The game is a finite scenario (each game is a different contract) with a specific objective. It starts in
a block and ends with the victory condition.
● It is necessary to have a spaceship. A single spaceship (CSS Token) per person (address) may be
playing on one stage at a time.
● A ticket must be paid in order to play .
● The aim of the game is to conquer one or several planets and keep it in exchange of a certain
amount of blocks
● The winner takes the accumulated pot (the tickets of all the players).
And… the dynamics of the game?
● The Spaceship (CSS Token) joins the game with a disposable and upgradeable hull.
● The QAI modules of the CSS Token are connected to the hull
● To be able to upgrade the hull, it is necessary to collect resources: Energy, Graphene and Metals.
● 64x64 box map for a maximum of 600 players per Game.
● Each box has a different resource density: to greater density and greater level + production per block.
● Resource Collection Structures from level 0 to level 10 and Internal Structures from level 0 to level 4
● Resource Collection
● Internal Structures
● The Fleet design: When constructing the hangar, each player has points to be able to distribute
among different attributes for their fleet: Attack, Defense, Distance and Load.
● Hangar: To build the Attack / Defense fleet
● Resource store - warehouse
● WOPR: Crypto Ion Cannon, Resource Converter
or Ship Reparer
● Molecular Converters of Graphene
● Metal Collectors
● Solar Panels x 6
What is the purpose of the fleet?
● The fleet allows to defend the spaceship and attack the other spaceships of the game.
● It allows stealing resources from enemy spaceships or transporting resources to allied spaceships.
● Conquer and defend planets.
● According to the design (distribution and number of points) the fleet has a cost
By their design
● Keeper: Defense Spaceship
● Predator: Attack Spaceship
● Inteceptor: Spaceship traveling a long distance.
● Galleon: Spaceship transporting many
Screens of the Game
Screens of the Game
● Premium: RSK Main Net
● Free: RSK Test Net or Private Node