Accessing the PASOLINK NEO1 Connect the Computer (PC) with a USB cable between the LCT port and the USB port,
PASOLINK NEO ODU
PASOLINK NEO IDU! IF IN/OUT
XIF IN XIF OUTG
TX RX XPIC RESET
PWR ODU MD/ CBL SELV
G PULL ALM PWR 2M IN/OUT-A 2M IN/OUT-B 100M PORT 1 PORT 2 100MG
PASOLINK NEOMAINT MEMORY IDU MMC
LCT portLCT NMS NE
USB port PC for LCT
LCT SETUPNote: 1. Before connecting the LCT, you need to start to install the USB Driver, Java 2 Runtime and the Dial-up. For the details, refer to Chapter 10 to Chapter 12. 2. Do not perform the dial-up setup before USB driver installation has not been completed. 2 Click on START menu button, select Connect to, LCT, then, Connect LCT dial-up dialog is appeared,
The dialog box Connect LCT appears, Click on Dial button, then the PC is accessed to the IDU,
Open the Internet Explorer, Enter URL address: Http//172.17.254.253 of the Internet Explorer and press the Enter key,
Enter User ID and password in User/Password entry fields and press the Login button,
Default password of Admin is defined as 12345678User IDAdmin User
Pass Word******** (non password)
Privilege Access to the LCT and control Access to the LCT (monitor only)
The password can be changed by Administrator privilege. The LCT operator must have the security system privilege to control of PASOLINK NEO systems. (The password change is described in Chapter 6.3 Maintenance 2) 8 Following LCT Open View is displayed, (Cascaded Alarm/Status items are displayed in Main area by default.)
PASOLINK NEO LCT Open View (Example)
Installation of USB
10. Installation of USBFollowing procedure explains when the USB Driver is installed to the PC on Windows Xp. 1. Connect the PC with a USB cable between the LCT port and the USB port, Select Install from a list or specific location [Advanced] and click on Next button,
Installation of USB
Insert the CD-ROM of the USB driver to the PC and select Search for the best driver in these locations and check Search removal media [floppy, CD-ROM...], then, click on Next button,
Click Continue Anyway button in the Hardware Installation alert pop-up,
USB driver installation will be started,
Installation of USB
Click Finish button in the Found New Hardware Wizard after installation has been completed.
11. Dial-up SettingFollowing procedure explains when the Dial-up is set to the PC on Windows Xp. 1. Click on StartSettingControl Panel and on Network Connections icon to start the Dialup setting.
The Network Connections window appears. Click on Create a new connection in the Network Tasks category.
The Welcome to the New Connection Wizard window appears. Click on Next button to continue.
Select Connect to the network at my workplace and click on Next button to continue.
Select option Dial-up connection and click on Next button to continue.
On the New Connection Wizard window, enter LCT in the Company Name entry field and click on Next button to continue.
Enter phone number in the Phone number entry field and click on Next button to continue.
Verify that the connection LCT has displayed as the connection registered. You can also create a shortcut on your desktop if you need. Click on Finish button.
On Connect LCT dia-log, click Properties,
10. Verify that Modem-USB Modem Driver [COM(#)] is displayed on the General tab connect using check box, and select Show icon in notification area when connected in the LCT Properties dia-log. Then, click on Configure button.
11. On Modem Configuration dia-log, check that unchecked all five boxes, then click on OK button,
12. Retain the default setting on the Options tab, click the Security tab.
13. Retain the default setting on the Security tab, click the Networking tab.
14. On the Networking tab, verify that PPP... is displayed in the Type of dial-up server I am calling setting field, unchecked File and Printer... and Client for Microsoft...., Client for Microsoft Networks.
15. Click Settings button, unchecked all the boxes in the PPP Settings dialog as shown below. Click OK to go back to the previous window. Point Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and then click Properties.
16. Verify that both Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically are selected.
17. Click on Advanced button,
18. In the Advanced TCP/IP Settings dialog, mark check box of Use default gateway on remote network and for the PPP link is unchecked, then Click OK.
19. Retain the default setting on the Advanced tab and click OK.
Java Runtime Install
12. Java Runtime Install1. Install Java Runtime by double-click on the file name (highlighted below).