Kunci Jawaban SMILE Smart Move in Learning English
UNIT 1FAMILY PROFESSIONS
1. Listen. Answer.
1. They attended Family Day.2. His mother, father, sister, and brother.
3. His grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, and cousins.
2. Listen. Fill in the banks.
Reta grandmother Bayu father Lia mother Andi uncle Dewi aunt Ipung (the speaker) Dodi brother Angga cousin
3. Write.1. Sarono
3. Andi and Wisnu
6. Yeni and Angga
7. Lia and Dewi
8. Yeni and Angga
9. Ipung, Rosi, and Dodi
10. Sarono and Reta
11. Ipung and Dodi
4. Listen. Answer out loud.1. grandmother
5. Fill in the blanks.1. her father
2. our grandparents
3. their uncle
4. your sister
5. his aunt
6. my children
7. our teacher
8. his brother
9. her niece
10. my mother
1. You are a student.
2. Innes uncle is a policeman.
3. Hutas parents are doctors.
4. Mellys mother is a nurse.
5. We are humans.
6. I am not an engineer.
7. We arent Hutas family.
8. Tiara and Tasya are Ipungs family.
9. They are his nieces.10. Are they twins?
1. My brother is an athlete. / My brother is not an athlete. / Is my brother an athlete?
2. Our father is a doctor. / Our father is not a doctor. / Is our father a doctor?
3. She is a teacher. / She is not a teacher. / Is she a teacher?
4. Our neighbor is a mechanic. / Our neighbor is not a mechanic. / Is our neighbor a mechanic?
5. He is a pilot. / He is not a pilot. / Is he a pilot?
6. My sister is a secretary. / My sister is not a secretary. / Is my sister a secretary?7. Their friends are architects. / Their friends are not architects. /Are their friends architect?
8. His uncle is a designer. / He is not a designer. / Is he a designer?
9. Their nephew is an accountant. / Their nephew is not an accountant. / Is their nephew an accountant?
10. He is a hairdresser. / He is not a hairdresser. / Is he a hairdresser?10. Write.
Answers may vary. Some possible answers are listed below.1. This is Mia. She likes writing very much. She wants to be a journalist.
2. This is Melany. She likes drawing new buildings very much. She wants to be an architect.
3. This is Mike. He likes playing baseball very much. He wants to be a professional baseball player.
11. Read. Fill in the blanks.
(from left to right)Cikas grandfather; Cikas grandmother; Cikas father; Cikas mother; Cikas uncle; Cikas auntUNIT 2CLEAR DIRECTIONS2. Order. Practice.10 2 6 4 7 1 9 5 3 8
3. Complete.1. mind
Answers may vary. Some possible answers are listed below.hospital
: go to the doctor, visit sick friends, buy some medicinesport
: see the activities at the port, pick up a relative or friend
traveling by shipairport
: pick up a relative or friend traveling by plane, see airplanes
taking off and landingsupermarket: go shopping or window-shopping
: play, take a walk, sit and chat with a friend
playground: play different kinds of games
police station: report a crime
bus station: wait for the bus to go somewhere, pick up a relative or
friend traveling by bushotel
: stay in a hotel, have dinner/lunch, attend a
: study, play, meet friends and teachers
: see artifacts
public library: borrow books, return books, read
amusement park: play, have fun, queue for the ridesmarket
: go shopping or window-shopping, buy things, sell things6. Play.
Mahogany City Garden HotelUNIT 3OUR HEALTH1. Listen. Circle.1. T
5. F2. Read. Number2 3 1
6 4 5 8 7 9 3. Answer out loud.1. She wanted to visit Ipung.
2. She asked a hospital officer at the information desk.
3. She asked a cleaning service.
4. Yes, she was.
5. She used:
a. Could you help me, please?b. Could you tell me , please?
c. Would you help me, please?
1. Could you please take the cat to a vet?
Would you take the cat to a vet, please?
Could you take the cat to a vet, please?
2. Could you please buy some Band-Aids in the drugstore?
Would you buy some Band-Aids in the drugstore, please?
Could you buy some Band-Aids in the drugstore, please?3. Could you please call an ambulance?
Would you call an ambulance, please?
Could you call an ambulance, please?
4. Could you please make an appointment with the doctor?Would you make an appointment with the doctor, please?
Could you make an appointment with the doctor, please?
5.Could you please find out where to buy the medicines written on the
prescription?Would you find out where to buy the medicines written on the prescription, please?
Could you find out where to buy the medicines written on the prescription, please?6. Could you please push the wheelchair?Would you push the wheelchair, please?
Could you push the wheelchair, please?
7. Could you please send a card for our sick friend?
Would you send a card for our sick friend, please?
Could you send a card for our sick friend, please?
8. Could you please thank all the doctors and nurses for their help in the hospital?
Would you thank all the doctors and nurses for their help in the hospital, please?
Could you thank all the doctors and nurses for their help in the hospital, please?9. Could you please visit our friend in the hospital at four oclock?
Would you visit our friend in the hospital at four oclock, please?
Could you visit our friend in the hospital at four oclock, please?
10. Could you please show me the way to the drugstore?
Would you show me the way to the drugstore, please?
Could you show me the way to the drugstore, please?
Answer may vary. Here are some possibilities: (from left to right) - Student A: Would you buy some medicines, please?
Student B: Sure.
- Student A: Could you put him into the ambulance, please?
Student B: Certainly.
- Student A: Could you please examine the patient?
Student B: Of course.
- Student A: Could you visit my sick cousin, please?
Student B: Sorry, I cant.
- Student A: Would you wait, please?
Student B: All right.
- Student A: Could you please call the nurse?
Student B: Im afraid, I cant do that.
7. Read out loud. Answer.
1. There are doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administration staffs, and helpers.
2. They come to a hospital to see a doctor, to visit their sick families or friends, or to buy medicines.
8. Read. Tick.
UNIT 4BEACH DAY-OUT1. Listen. Take note.
Activities Cika, her friends, and her teacher could do at the beach: build sand castles
looking for some shells
listen to the sound of the waves
watch the sunset
Activity they could not do at the beach:
2. Read. Answer.
1. He almost drowned in the sea.
2. Yes, people had already reminded him not to swim in the beach because it was dangerous.3. The waves were very big.4. Yes, he did. Two brave men jumped into the sea and saved him.
5. Answer may vary.
3. Fill in the blanks.
3. carry away
4. Listen. Circle.1. watching
1. My Australian friend enjoys sunbathing at Kuta.
2. She loves reading books at the beach.
3. His uncle goes surfing on Sundays.
4. We enjoy eating ice cream at our favorite beach.
5. They go playing beach volley on Saturdays.
6. Write.1. Dont litter!
the second picture
2. Put the starfish back on the sand! the fourth picture
3. Beware of the rocks!
the first picture
4. Turn down the radio!
the fifth picture
5. Look at those waves!
the third picture
Answers may vary. Here are some possibilities:
use sunscreendont play on the rocks
listen to the life guardsdont swim too far
watch your belongingsdont touch any jellyfish
use sandalsdont take any turtles eggs
Answers may vary. Here are some possibilities.
The first picture
: Dont swim because the waves are very big.
The second picture: Do use sunscreen before going to the beach.
9. Discuss. Answers may vary. Some possibilities are listed below. 1. We should put our garbage into the dustbin because it can keep our environment clean and beautiful.2. We should eat enough food before we go swimming in the beach because it can protect us from having cramp.
3. We should lis