All Photography Sessions Include: A fun, fresh, and modern photography experience and
individualized, first-rate customer service! One (1) hour of professional photography coverage (up to 3
outfit changes in the time allotted). In Home ordering session to make your selection
Senior Packages: These collections include the session fee ($200) and hi-resolution edited and retouched images available to download for you to keep and save forever. Chic Experience $350: (5) Digital Image, Make-up OR Hair Styled Experience $450: (10) Digital Images, Make-up OR Hair Ultimate Experience $600: (20) Digital Images or album, Make-up
A La Carte Pricing: $35 Each Hi-Res digital image $75 - Makeup for portraits
(includes eyelashes) $75 - Hair for portraits $125 - Hair and make-up
$225 10 Page Album (20 images) $200 An additional hour of
shooting (3 more outfits) $750 - All Digital Images on USB
http://www.instagram.com/jenvazquezphotography http://www.pinterest.com/jenvazquezphoto/ http://www.youtube.com/jenvazquezphoto/
*The $200 Session Fee acts as a retainer fee, and since reserving your session date requires Jen Vazquez Photography to decline any other work on your session date, your retainer is non-refundable. This fee is collected at the time of booking your date.
Guide to Taking Senior Portraits Being well prepared for you senior photo session can make all the difference in the world. Below are 4 simple tips to help you prepare for a fantastic session filled with beautiful images!
1. Be Positive! Have fun! Were going to make you look great and youll have a great time. Relax. When you are relaxed youll take better photographs. Dont worry; we will help you with posing, so theres no pressure on you.
2. Be On Time! Arrive early or on time to your appointment. Showing up late means you lose camera time, and we dont want that. If youre coming from out of town, give yourself plenty of time to find your way around.
3. Hair! Weather you have a hair stylist or not, its important to wear it in a normal style but on your best day. This session is not the time to try a new look, style, or hair cut as you dont want to regret the new look for years to come. Any hair changes during the session should be quick and simple so you have as much camera time as possible. Bring hair spray, clips, pins, and whatever else is needed to keep your hair out of your eyes if its windy. Also bring a brush and mirror for quick hair touch-ups.
5. Makeup! Makeup that is well done is one of the best preparations you can make for your session. It will even out skin tones and help give your photos that extra pop for a model-like look. Even if you dont normally wear makeup or wear very little, take the time to do it well and your photos will look their best. Makeup should only be slightly heavier than normal. Mascara should be clean and not clumpy. Avoid makeup with an SPF because it tends to create a shine. Summer shine can be controlled by using translucent powder that knocks out shine without adding additional color. This is the time to consider a makeup artist. We have one if you are interested.
6. Jewelry! Keep it simple. Big, shiny jewelry can distract from the important subject, you. If you have different jewelry for different outfits, you might put each set of jewelry in a plastic baggie and hang it on the hanger with that outfit to speed along the changing process and get more photos taken.
6. Finger & Toe Nails! If you paint your nails, make sure theyre done well for your session. Chipped nail polish never looks good. Additionally, please avoid bright colors that will distract from you and may not work with all your outfits. Instead, opt for basic or natural tones or French tips.
7. Skin! Make sure to drink plenty of water a week before your photo shoot, it works from the inside out to help skin. Wash your face morning and night every day for a week before your photo shoot, this helps to have the best skin possible. Dont wear any moisturizer with glitter or glossy look as it wont look good in photographs, but do put moisturizer on all your skin morning and night every day for a week before your photo shoot as it helps to have the best skin possible. We all get break-outs, so dont worry if you wake up with a zit the morning of your shoot. It happens all the time. I provide free skin smoothing to the images you are printing.
8. Braces / Glasses! Braces: If desired, we can remove braces in Photoshop for an extra charge. Otherwise, try not to worry about them. Give a natural smile and enjoy yourself. A good smile with braces is far better than the awkward smile that comes when you try to hide them. Glasses: Most lenses have a glare. The safest option is to check with your eye doctor and ask if theyll loan you a similar pair without lenses.
9. Props! Theyre great and they capture the real you. Some popular choices are: Sports equipment (soccer ball, basketball, softball bat, etc.), Sports uniforms, Musical instruments, Activity related items (dance, art, school clubs, etc.)
10. Weather! Dont worry about clouds because they actually even out the light and make for ideal shooting conditions. Even if it rains, we can find spots around the area we are at to photograph you. If the rain is torrential, we may need to reschedule, please keep in contact with us the day of the shoot if you are concerned.
What to wear
Clothing! This is not the time to try a new style. Be yourself in how you dress, and the photographs will capture the real you at this point in time. Make sure that you wear what you feel great in this will come across in the images. When you feel amazing, and look amazing, youll take amazing photographs! Its all about the options: Bring several outfits. We will take photographs in as many outfits as you can wear and we can photograph in the time allotted. Its good to bring a variety of colors, as it will give flexibility in matching your clothing to backgrounds and the surroundings. Group your outfits together on hangers: Make sure items are ironed and ready to go. Avoid stripes and plaid. Solid colors photograph much better than busy patterns. Bring a variety of colors and mix the level of styles. Some should be dressy, some dressy-casual, and some casual. Bring layers: Jackets, sweaters, scarfs, etc. add to an outfit and this is where you would have bold designs, stripes, and plaids. Undergarments! Please make sure the colors of your undergarment coordinate well with your outfits and dont show through your clothing. If you need a strapless, please bring one to your session. Tucking or moving straps will not always work or give the most pleasing look. Check ahead of time to ensure that undergarments dont leave unpleasing lines underneath your clothing. Shoes! Weather you wear them in real life or not, its good to wear heels. They could be pumps or boots, dressy or casual, plain or sassy, heels really make you stand out and look and feel glamorous.. Flats can also work well if you mix them with the right outfit.